How would you say my legs look[promise no dick pick]?

So I've always been one of those super scrawny framed guys my whole life. I've started lifting weights a little over a year ago and I've noticed I've had trouble developing my legs. I still feel like they are super scrawny and just wanted peoples opinions. You don't have to be nice I only want honesty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Better than mine

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, congratulations on settling in on a weight-lifting routine! Too many people give up, congratulate yourself on being a winner.

Now, your legs look like my legs and I've been told mine look pretty good. The difference being that I got this far after only a few months of weight lifting, which makes me wonder if something about your routine is suboptimal. Either that, or you could simply be a person who doesn't gain muscle easily.

But I wouldn't call your legs scrawny no. What is your leg workout routine? Lifts, reps and weights please. I am not an expert but it will surely be seen by other people who are more qualified to help you.

Well usually it's a warm up set of squats Then I stretch. Then I was doing 2 sets of 8 reps at 255 lbs. Then 2 sets at 225 lbs. Then 4 sets of legs together leg press with 4 45lb plates on either side. Then I do 3 sets of lying leg curls at about 75 lb and then 3 sets of standing calf raises at 185lb and then 3 sets of seated calf raises with 2 45lb plates 1 10lb plate and 1 5lb plate.

What that quote is saying is that making your workout routine more complex in the hopes of producing significantly better gains is, from a research standpoint, not proven in any convincing way.

Keep your workout heavy but simple, and chances are you are already producing close to optimal results. Certainly don't be afraid to switch things up.

Provided of course, that your diet is on point. I'm assuming for you that it already is.

What Girls Said 2

• they look like normal legs they're kinda toned

• great!!

What Guys Said 2

• Lots of definition, sculpting in good. Gonna be awesome buddy

• Sexy yum ;)