How can I develop an attitude like this user?

I am talking about @hulkksmash, he goes about feeling like he is the world's hottest dude and has sex with girls all the time and works out, isn't insecure etc. How do i develop his attitude?

• You have to be as hot as him which is tough tbh
  • Its a pretense on the internet
  • Attitude is genetic
3mo i am not being sarcastic here or anything, i am serious, he actually has alpha attitude #nohomo
3mo @jxpxtxr, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so here's what you're gonna do, take steroids (they'll fuck with your emotions/head, you'll think you're god's gift to humanity), drink protein shakes and listen to this song (https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=Hw1ncADC9KM) until it applies to your life. Then you'll successfully become as douchey as him ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I truly wish I could be more like him. My trainer tells me it's all about confidence, what you tell yourself, that you have to like yourself to begin with. He tells me I don't have to be a douche, but I need to walk into the gym believing "I'm the man', That is easier said than done. Then when you get insulted about your looks on here, it's just that much harder to feel secure. I'm doing better than I used to, and truly believe I'm looking better, physique-wise, but still nowhere near the attitude I want to have.
    OK, that was probably too deep and sincere here, but oh well.

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone is insecure. #FACT - The guy you're referring to is just doing something about it. Therefore, he's confident.

• Ahahahaha I'm sure he'll be flattered.
    It's all about the confidence dude. Bravado or legitimate, I don't know though.

• Why did you make another account and block me on your main? You have to accept yourself and not get offended by small things like when I said I was taller than you. Forreal? If you act like you're aren't you and act like you dont know what I am talking about please you need to rethink the situation. I understand women judge you because you're 5ft4 but you have to learn to get over it. I know it's you because of this ridiculous question and because you are 1xpr

• i voted b lol its the internet ya know

• Omg lol this is something you don't see everyday.

• How would you even know him? You're a level one. Lol who were you?

I wouldn't even consider him the most "alpha". He's just conceited. There's other people more "alpha" in my opinion

• You can't be like him lol
    He is born like that
    Its something a person has in blood. The energy

@hulkksmash lol this is a question you don't see often on here😂

• Lol why would you want to be like him... he's weird af and I have the messages to prove it.

What Guys Said 9

• Bollocks. Inwardly, he's as insecure as anyone else. Over-compensation.

he has sex with hot sluts easily

Or he has sex with easy mediocre women, occasionally? :P

Nothing against the guy. But usually, things aren't what they seem on the surface!

• I would like to thank you, I've never seen a question like this since I first started on this site. For that you are unique sir

• That's a little something called an online persona. I bet he just sits on his ass 24/7 playing games and never ever has sex.

• He is actually most good looking guy here lmao :D #nohomo

• he's just messing ya know

• I honestly dont know. Its just how I've always been.

• You *want* to act like him? :/

Hmm. Maybe consider trying to make an improvement on his attitude instead of copying him? I have nothing personal against him, he just seems a bit up himself.

• People on the internet man, it's all shit