How can I make my breasts bigger?

My breasts is at an a cup but i want to make them bigger instead of being small.. What are some ways to make them bigger?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boobs are sexy there are guys like me that love small boobs. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

A push up bra will help.

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as I know the only ways are:
    - breast augmentation
    - gaining fat
    - getting pregnant
    None of those are exactly a good option. Also don't waste your money and time on pills or creams because they don't work. The best option is to accept it because believe it or not, a lot of people prefer small breasts over bigger ones, especially if the bigger ones look and feel unnatural due to surgery.

What Guys Said 8

• Please don't do breast augmentations. The majority of guys I know who had been with girls with augmentations absolutely hate the way augmented breasts feel.

You could get fatter all over and that will increase the size of your breasts, but also add fat in other places you can't control.

Another way without getting fatter everywhere is do chest exercises like flyes, bench press, and wide-grip push-ups. That will often give the appearance that your breasts are noticeably larger.

• Feenugreek herb has been used by midwives to assist mothers in developing milk. It works by increasing free radical estrogen. Read up on it if you like, though i do think the side effect could be lactation.

• First I wanna say, bigger breasts doesn't matter. But I've heard that a thing called "contouring" is supposed to make them APPEAR bigger.

• do some "Tit curls"

jk, i dont think there is any natural way to do that. except surgery

• I love small breasts. Did you know girls can feel a lot better with small breasts, and nothing turns me on more than the idea of pleasing a girl.

• try breast exercises maybe

• become fat

• Pregnancy

What Girls Said 5

• You can't really without surgury. Maybe if you put weight on but you would need to put on a lot if you wanted significantly bigger boobs. Its not worth it.

• What is your body shape? If you are low fat, then getting more fat will increase your breast size too. But you will need to find a balance between being toned and having female curves.

• put on some weight

• push up bra will make them appear bigger, otherwise, plastic surgery is the only way to actually make them bigger.

• workout w/o bra