You probably don't want to hear this from a teenager, but am I too fat?

I'm 13 and I'm only 5 feet tall but weigh 105. I never used to worry about it, but my sister who is 23 looks a lot thinner than me. So does her 6"3 husband. My thighs are about twice the size of his, and he's in the army so he's got muscle. AND my body fat percentage is 22, but it should be around 20 for my age I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Youa re not fat at all. Not even a little. I am not sure where you are getting that body fat percentage meaning, are you sure you are not looking at a male one? 22% is "fit"..20% is athlete

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're not too fat

What Guys Said 5

• A good dbalanced smart diet + maybe some gymnastics is what you need.

Also, each of us is genetically predisposed to have a type of body.

• 105lbs I assume, that sounds about the healthy range, After doing some "research" looking at people at that weight and height it seems fine.

• 105 is not a bad weight. Having thicker thighs is a good thing in my personal opinion. Dont worry about it.

• 105 is like 50kg? that doesn't sound like a whole lot tbh
    uhh its hard to say without pics

• It's fine
    You ain't too fat

What Girls Said 2

• No, you're not fat

• no ur not fat im five feet one im 17 years old and i weigh 55 kg... so now ur not fat