Do guys still like skinny girls even if it means that she's flatchested?

I'm skinny but got no boobs whatsoever. would you rather have someone who is not skinny but got bigger boobs or does the overall body matters more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many of the women who say they are flat actually are not. I have only seen a couple of women who were really flat, and that was in pictures. And they were still sexy as hell! #LoveThemSmall

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey some people like skinny flat girls and some don't. It's all a matter of preference😊

What Guys Said 38

• It is the whole body that matters. And yes, flat-chested girls can be enormously attractive!

• Contrary to popular belief, many guys don't put too much emphasis on a girl's chest. I personally don't care about a girl's bust size at all as long as I like her face and overall body (eg: not overweight or obese). Skinny can be adorable but if I had a girlfriend and she's too skinny I'd ask her to eat more because it hurts me to see her like that. It's like she's not eating enough or something haha.

By the way you look gorgeous so have faith in yourself.

• Too me it doesn't really matter, I've dated women with big breasts and some with almost no breasts and they all still looked great to me.

• There's so much that matters more to me. Boobs are just a bonus.
    If you have the perfect personality.
    If you have a vagina.
    If you have sexy legs.
    If you have a pretty face.
    If you have a butt.
    If you have gorgeous skin.
    If you have beautiful long hair.
    If you love me.

Those are the things that make me love a woman. Not boobs or their size. there's just so much more to love.

• Id rather have a skinny girl with no boobs than a fat girl. But Id prefer a girl who was in shape and had decent tits.

• Yes! Small or no boobs is fine!

• Most certainly YES! Flat chested is best!

You still have some way to go growth wise, though. But whatever, don't worry. You'll be fine.

• Skinny is better than fat cos boobs don't really count on fat chicks lol

But small boobs, nah lol

• To me, body size and boob size doesn't matter to me. I will find her attractive no matter what if I like her, as long as her boobs are real and has a good heart. Fake boobs gross me out and a heartless stuck up rotten girl repels me

• As long as she's got some sort of hips and nicely shaped butt I don't care about tits

• yes I like them as long as it fits her body

• i prefer chubby girls with thick thighs

• Her breast size doesn't matter to me. I just hope that she loves and tries to appreciate what she has already.

• Pretty face makes up for that

Girls don't need to "make up for" small breasts... They don't sag and look good without a bra

@ch83ris then why are u shitting on my preference? Lol

I'm not 'shitting on' it, I just gave my opinion

• Overall body & you as a person are what matters.

• Personality is more important to me

• Personally wouldent matter to me, I look at ass more,

• Proportion is a big thing. If it all works, it's fine!

• depends on the overall woman. Slimness is a factor as is boobs. You seldom get both x

• I like flat chested girls

• Don't worry if you've got no boobs, I think skinny girls are really cute.

• skinny w/ boobs > skinny w/o boobs > not skinny.

• skinny girls are the best <3 way better than fat

• Overall body matters -- it's all about proportions. Sure some girls seem to have it all, but if you have a nice body but small boobs or flat, then I'm cool with that, as long as you are a nice/funny/smart/decent person.

• Your small bosom matches your overall shape.
    You can see it as a plus, nor a flaw.

Elegant slender body goes well with flat chest.

• Beautiful women can be built in a variety of ways.

As a 16 year old, there's a very good chance your body will look quite different within two or three years. Stay fit and healthy and things will be fine.

12 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1