Is a different/kinda big nose ugly or unattractive to a guy?

I have a very different nose it's like a round nose that is kinda big and has a small but noticeable hump on it. When I was yonger I got made fun of but now no one seems to notice. I just want to to if it might make me less attractive to guys and I am a teenager and have boyfriends before but I feel like my nose makes me not as pretty as other girls

3mo I already posted a pic of it on my page I dont know how to delete this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing meaningful can be said without a picture to judge on.

NO-one's will make fun of an adult's nose, this kind of things get explicitly commented only insofar as one is a childr.
    You can in no way know what's on their mind now :D.

You should post a picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have kinda a big nose too, but only the girls and myself seem to notice or care. I don't think the guys really care.

What Guys Said 7

• I think short round noses are very unique and very attractive. Very few women have that trait and it automatically stand out as different. But as with many things different can be better

• I honestly don't like big noses but... There's always a way out.
    Raj Kandonia, M. D. can fix any nose. Literally anything the guys is a legend.

• No not at all. It's probably an exotic, sexy feature, as with many beautiful women - brave enough to post a pic?

• there's so much more to love about lovely ladies.

• nope big noses are pretty... mostly depends on how they suit ones face.

• no nose doesn't really matter in my opinion. unless its like, HUGE.

• Guys don't look at noses. It's fine. It will only seem that way to you.

What Girls Said 0