Guys, can u tell your opinion?

Hello, can you tell your opinion about my appearance. Thank u

Guys, can u tell your opinion?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• You're an unbelievable natural beauty. Your eyes are gorgeous, your lips are perfect, you have a long neck and a wonderful facial structure - even your eyebrows rock.
    I wasn't expecting to see such a figure featuring killer shapely legs.

Your Beautiful.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 43

• Look under 18. And very naturally beautiful. Everything about your look is great. Keep your skin healthy and you will stay beautiful forever.

• You're going to heart-break many a male, and I expect you to have some good fun in the process.

Life welcomes bodies and faces like yours, enjoy it, exploit it when you have the chance to get an advantage, and don't put yourself in troubles if you can (since many troubles present themselves to beauties. They attract everyone).

• (You'll also have to deal with nervousness and covert envy in your fellow femals, lol. Maybe you're used to it already.)

• 5 out of 10.

• would u like to give more details or explain?

• Ok, I didn't know that you were a cyclist and a runner and if they are muscles then you should just let that be as it is. A muscled thigh is attractive as it is.

• thanks, I mean it is a very bad pic actually. Yeah I have muscular legs, more muscles than my dad lol. :D

• You look absolutely stunning! I love those few freckles on your nose. Gorgeous eyes and gorgeous hair!

Perfect 10, I'd say!

• You need a facial. the second one is the best one. Work on your facial expressions. Great body but I would recommend you to make your hips and or thighs bigger

• Nice eyes, nice lips, love the freckles, nice legs, nice stomach, can't really make out chest, can't see ass, from what can be seen you are very attractive

• To be honest I thought I was going to get in trouble when I saw the last one ( child porn!) You look young but your a pretty girl

• Lol i agree, I had to go back up and see her age range because she looks so young

• Don't worry I am over 18

• Let's put it like this...
    If I had an angel, a siren, a mermaid, Emma Watson, and a devil in a room, it doesn't matter you're prettier.

• I love every every little things about you. Your gorgeous eyes, your hair, the lovely out shape of your mouth, your freckles... oh my your freckles! And your body is perfect. Perfectly shaped and proportioned and feminine. Wow. just... wow!

• Pretty with a nice body

• In one word? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D WOW

• You're absolutely beautiful
    Lovely eyes, pretty blonde hair, freckles
    Nice legs, sexy tummy

• you look pretty cute

• I personally think you look really good. Your face is very pretty and you look young. From the last picture you look thin and have some nice legs

• This feels like a trap lol - very beautiful young woman.

• So good looking! Very pretty.

• You look beautiful, you have stunning eyes and a strong jawline plus your body looks great too ☺

• Cute face... And sexy body ;P

• do you want a boyfriend

• Gorgeous body and pretty face!

• Cute :)

• sweet face
    cute body
    nice underwear :)

• you look pretty. nice body lovely tits and crotch area. great legs

• Can u add me?

• Can't tell from these.

• I personally think you look very pretty. You also look very thin

• thanks. and definitely not thin :(

• well nevermind :D i see it is too difficult.

• Try once more. I just fixed it

• You are really beautiful

• You're the typical woman with still nice face when she's in her late 30s and 40s.

• You look damn so hot and beautiful

• Pretty face

• More from Guys
    13