There is an extremely pretty girl in my class, she is a model. I get told by a lot of people that I look like her. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

I mean, its not like theyre complementing me, theyre just telling me I look like someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's certainly not a bad thing , I would take it as a compliment

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a good thing. However, I can see why it can be classed as a bad thing. Everyone's beautiful in their own ways, and I'm sure you have nothing to worry about

What Guys Said 8

• You posted in the category "How do I look" and there is no picture. The girl to whom they are comparing you may be a hand model with an unattractive face, so how can anyone know what is meant by those comments?

• I don't know how either of you look but I would guess it's a good thing.

• If it's a boy, yes it probably is a compliment, especially if they mention she is a model in the same concersation.
    If it's a girl I really can't be sure, but I'd guses no its not a compliment.

• its a compliment, and its not a bad thing

• Not sure post a pic

• Yes! That means that that guy you've been crushing on might like you back!

• This young woman threatens your mental stability, lol, I can see that.

Forget her. You can still get many of the men she denies herself to ;)

• A good thing

What Girls Said 3

• i guess its good

• You already know it's a good thing to look like a model lol

• I guess it's a good thing! you look like an extremely pretty girl. Maybe you're even much prettier and you don't know it.