Would the Mini Cooper logo "mini" be cute on the back of a bikini bottom?

I have An iron on appliqué and thought that it would be cute to put the logo on the back of my butt haha... Because I am a mini/petite girl about 85 lbs and 4' 10" that could definetly pull it off without any comments about ummm... Not being mini haha... Think juicy couture on the butt, but just with a mini logo... I am a very sarcastic person and I think it would show off my fun/funny side... And my butt too, I'll admit the backside is pretty good haha. I would just put the black and white logo on a black bikini bottom... would this be tasteless or is it no different than other woman's swimwear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to see that. Give it a try. Show your creativity. Be ready to get a lot of looks and laughs.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds crazy cute. Do it! But post a photo when you do. Please.

• I like small girls this would totally be cute

• Lol go for it,

• Hmm, I think you'll have to post a photo of your butt for us to properly make a decision.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is cute. Mini is cute.

• tbh nope

• Hmm wouldn't wear it because it'd make me look trashy but go ahead we all have our differences