Girls, which face looks better left or right?

science says high testosterone makes a guy hot i want to see if thats true. which face looks hot left or right.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• The one on the left has a stronger jaw line, the neck is thicker, and the eyes are closer than the one on the right. I'd say that the left one looks better, but they both seem rather basic to me.

Thank you every one for the feed back :) <3 this website is very useful. I know what i have to do now. Is to gain testosterone. It increase your bone density and keeps you lean and tones your muscles. It gives you wide shoulders a wide jaw because bone density increase and muscle to. Thought you girls should know that lol. Any ways thank you every one for the feed back :) <3

ok lol ill try not to :)

I wish you the best of luck, sweet heart.

What Girls Said 8

• They're both good looking. Not hot, but attractive.

• The guy on the left is super attractive. The guy on the right is still attractive just not as much.

I think i should tell you girls that there is something called estrogen and makes girls look more feminine. which will make you more attractive. Well guys will find you more attractive. You also act like one. High testosterone men have confidence they are brave and other masculine traits. If you want you can learn how to gain estrogen through the internt and thanks for the feed back :)

I know about estrogen and testosterone and I can definitely say testosterone does make a man more attractive to me. Manlier looking men are outstandingly handsome in my eyes but guys with more feminine features (pretty boys) aren't that attractive to me at all. They're probably really handsome in reality, but in my personal opinion they're below average.

• Hmmmm I like the left side slightly more. I think it is because of the square jawline and thicker neck? Im not too sure but the left side looks more attractive to me since he looks more manly

wow i can't believe science is real thanks girl. I think i know what i have to do now is to gain testosterone. thanks for the feed back :) it probably won't make me look the best but im sure i will look better than before. Thats all it matters.

aha no problem :)

• First one

• right

• Left is hotter and I can see he has more testosterone

• leeeeft

testosterone is what make a man a man. More of it i guess will make you more attractive. Estrogen is what makes a girl a girl.

Yes I already knew that but thank you anyway for the informations

• Left