Why do I look so damn average when my cousins on my fathers side look so much more attractive than me?

This is me ^^^

Another pic of me ^^

And here are my cousins

Most Helpful Girl

• You're comparing yourself to girls.. that's the problem

Most Helpful Guy

• but ur a guy and those are girls? Lmao you guys are obviously going to have different facial structures because of your gender. A better comparison would be your male cousins.

Also the way you look is dependent on both of your parents not just your dad.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Your cousin is not that attractive - she's just ok. Little eyes and a big bump on the end of her nose... I mean, she's ok, but not super pretty.

It's hard to judge your looks because you posted such poor quality pictures... I'm straight so I can't really judge other guys though.

• Genetic heredity is a tampered-with lottery draft, but not totally tampered.

So heredity playes an important role (and this regards all of the attributes of the born person), but chance has its weight, and, while some outcomes are much more likely, or more likely, than others, nearly everything can happen.

• Your first cousin looks like a heartless whore... who only dates a man for money/social status...

I'd stay the fuck away from her

You can see the evil in her through all that pretence of looking "happy" and like a "fun person"

For example. I'd stay "more away" from the second girl in the middle picture :))... (assuming it's not the same woman in the upper pic).

The third one isn't as good as the rest at playing "the game" but she's pretty bad person too...

Beware women and men who keep the company of women