Am I cute? What makes me cute?

Am I cute? What makes me cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• good lord some of the people on here are simply asshats.

Cuteness the answer to your question is yes you are cute. you have beautiful hair and striking eyes and eyebrows. all of which frames your face very nicely. you are well above average.

though don't hide half of your face, keep your hand away from face pic, and smile. just some pointers for future photos.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't listen to the asshole that commented you are very cute you have very nice hair and eyebrows stay beautiful 💁🏽

Thank you so much for standing up for me, and for the compliments. What you said about suicide is spot on, I have had friends who are literally almost identical to me get bullied and cut themselves. This asshole doesn't understand that.

You got it sweetheart! One that idiot doesn't know what he's talking about because your a pretty girl and two he's older than you he should know better I see too many articles of kids killing them selves over hurtful comments but hurt people say hurtful things. Tell your friends not to be afraid to stand up for themselves cutting isn't going to help but you can never be wrong for standing up for yourself

What Guys Said 11

• Definitely!

Your hair and those eyes of yours - your eyes smile, is the best way I can describe it.

You're VERY cute and beautiful.

• yes you are pretty cute

• Not really

• Nope

• Yes, hairdo + the smile in the 2nd one

• your smile. but not so much cute

• It's something you should know. No need to be asking.

• You're trying TOO hard to be cute.
    Which doesn't make you cute.

• You'd be cuter if you held your head up high and wasn't trying to hide in those pics.
    You have very pretty eyes and beautiful hair. Be confident in yourself. Guys love confident women.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• i guess your eyes I don't know

• I don't like the second picture but yeah you're cute. It's your face and hair that does it

• You're cute! And it seems that you have an adorable personality!! Love your hair !!!

Thanks, though I dont know if I have an, "adorable personality" I'm pretty shy and awkward, In all honesty.

I am too