Would you say that this girl is prettier than all other girls on GAG?

Would you say that this girl is prettier than all other girls on GAG?

Updates:
3mo wow you girls are reeking with jealousy.
3mo Just because she's prettier than you doesn't mean she looks 13 or 11 or whatever. Has it ever occurred to you that you are the ones who look older than your age? By the time you reach 30, for Christ's sake, you're gonna look like a bunch of shriveled up raisins.

0|0
16|16

Most Helpful Guy

• lol no. she's not bad looking but there are definitely girls on here with prettier faces in my opinion. But of course, these thinks are very subjective

1|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• she's like 15

0|0
    1|0
  • I haven't seen all the girls on GAG so I can't make that judgement call and even if I did to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. she looks okay, i have seen more pertty girls than her on gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowhere near, not even with the few pictures I have seen

0|0
    0|0
  • What's matter is if you are pretty inside.

0|0
    1|0
  • she's not bad looking at all, but, no

0|0
    0|0
  • She is gorgeous, but there are other equally gorgeous girls on GaG too

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I've seen girls that are a lot prettier but also some that are a lot uglier

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why are you even comparing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say she's prettier than all the other girls but she is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • not even close. She is average

0|0
    0|0
  • No, her eyes are kind of weird. But she is prettier than some of the girls on here. Lots of them just post pictures from side angles and with lots of filters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Go away Troll !

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you doing with Hana Hayes's picture? She looks gorgeous but she can't be prettier than all other girls here since everyone defines pretty differently.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• She looks no older than 13 so... I'm not really sure how to answer that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely not. She's not unattractive, But she does not stand out at all, as soon as i close this page i will not remember her. Plus she's just a little girl, it always feels a bit creepy when pics of minors are posted on this site. there should be some kind of site rule against that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because beauty is subjective. Everyone has different definitions of beauty.

0|0
    1|0
  • meh its hard to tell since not all users put up their pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, totally best looking girl on here. I'm sooo jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but I've seen prettier girls. Why would I be jealous of a 13 year old? I'm perfectly happy with who I am and how I look😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah mate, she's pretty don't get me wrong but, there are a lot more attractive girls on this site than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah but she's pretty indeed. Can't judge when i haven't seen everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • No because everyone is equally beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao what?
    Noo

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a pretty girl but not prettier than all the other girls... she's equally pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • "wow you girls are reeking with jealousy." you idiot if you can't take other people opinions don't ask them for it, your eyes mad far from one another my vagina lips are fuller than your actual lips

3|0
    0|0
  • Oh no definitely not. She looks underage and there are girls here with prettier faces.

1|0
    1|0
  • Lol I see the thumbs down on comments from the women who said no. Was that you cause Im assuming thats you in the pic? Thats what Im guessing. The girl in the pic looks very young. Like 12?

2|0
    1|0