Am I good looking or not?

Hey y'all. I know everyone's probably tired of these sorts of questions, but I always wanted to get an objective point of view. I've attached a kinda crappy picture below. I suppose this question is more oriented towards girls, but guys can respond too if they want. So yeah, what do you think? Attractive or not, cute or not, etc? Please be honest and let me know. Thanks.

Am I good looking or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see the pic is not very good by you look like an average guy. Perhaps you could keep that beard a little shorter, like a stubble. Just a suggestion! Good hair by the way

Hmmm interesting. For a long time, I was clean shaven, but I looked way too young. I did try stubble for a while, but it was a little too prickly and uncomfortable for my taste. You are right though, I think a lot of girls can appreciate a short beard. Thanks on the hair by the way :).

Most Helpful Guy

• Average mate.
    Still fuckable.

What Girls Said 6

• you look cute, and a nice guy

• Attractive!

• Good looking!

• I think your goodlooking

• You look nice.

• You're attractive

What Guys Said 0