How would you guys rate me 1-10?

I'm bored lol. Waiting for Mortal Kombat to download on my Xbox. Figured I'd post a question. So what are your opinions? Don't worry, I'm not fragile. I won't break if you give me your honest answer, which is what I'm looking for. Complete honesty. 😊How would you guys rate me 1-10??

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty/no complaints at all, out of 10. :)

Maybe ease up on the makeup, but that's about it.

As a side note, the new Mortal Kombat being downloadable makes me feel old, hahaha. xD The image of Scorpion (my favorite character to play) in my mind is still this:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../SCORPION.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, very sexy. wouldn't kick her out of bed. Maybe ease up on the make up a little bit, but otherwise, you're... wow...

What Guys Said 35

• 8 out of 10

• Ummm... a 10. Seriously, if that is really you, you're killing it! The worst I can say is that your camera kind of sucks, but that's about it. Assuming you aren't: a) a serial killer, b) a drug addict, or c) an obnoxious person; you can probably get anyone you want.

• You look like Cheryl Cole ( Or whatever surname she is using now)... or at least have strong similarities

• you look pretty sexy and attractive like sonia blade ;)

• Eight of course ^^

• Don't change nothing it's a breathe of fresh air and great to see women who don't change there hair color to blonde like most women do the dark hair and lipstick is killer you a knockout just as you are being different makes you stand out and be noticed!!!

Why would you think you need opinions on the way you look for?

I don't, I guess I'm just curious as to what other people styles are and what they like, if they prefer blonde to brown, for instance lol

Sorry I work nights I do heavy industrial electrical work I'm the supervisor. Me personally I'm sick of the whole blonde thing I don't know it seems that a majority of women try to fit that typical mold to please a majority of men out there the look that Pamela Anderson famous. Me personally I don't like the blonde air head look it's very annoying I like women that stand out that are complete 180 from the rest you all are few and far between. Just by the picture you posted up best part was the not fully dark lipstick but it was a darker shade and had a wet look to it I like all female friends I have are the complete 180 from the crowd keep on rocking your look don't change a thing very beautiful!!!

• 5/10

• Between an 8 and a 9.

• I think the makeup is too heavy. It's like the first thing that caught my attention. Go easy with the makeup. Overall I say you look great.

• Dayum, you look good ;D

• Sorry but I can't find anything wrong with you

• cute except the lipstick

• 10...

• i bet you're a natural beauty!

• WouldStareAtOnTheBus/10

thanks haha

oh my word haha. No one is ever ugly lol. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all :)

That is not true unfortunately. It's very easy when you are good looking to pretend that everyone else is too, but that is not the case.

• 10 because you play mortal kombat haha

• Mortal Monday!
    Oh, and you are very attractive too.

• Makeup girl...

• woah, WOW

• Stunning. Love the red lipstick

• 8-9. Complete honesty ;)

• I think you are pretty!

• 8 due to a professional photo and heavy make up. No idea what you look like.

• No problem if you're a gamer. You look nice and I would play with you on a fight.

• 8.5/10

• Nine point five.

• A 10 if that's really you

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I don't rate but you're very attractive

• Girl you are gorgeous.. no need for a number.

• Well damn, you're hot

• I'd give you a 7

1 private opinion(s)