Do I really look that unattractive?

I have this classmate who is a guy, he always tell me that I'm not pretty, at first I didn't want to believe him but then when I look at my other girl classmates I look down on myself and think about what he says. Do I really look that unattractive??Do I really look that unattractive??

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's something that you probably don't know. Most women, the vast majority of girls and women, are insecure about their looks. Even the ones that make a lot of money from their looks, will admit that there's something about their features they are not happy with and would change.

Most women even when feeling awesome about themselves, can step out of the shower, catch their naked reflection, and feel like shit in less than 10 seconds.

It is unfortunate, but there you go. Luckily for women, men don't judge them by the same unforgiving standard. There's nothing wrong with your looks, but I don't expect you to take that at face value from a stranger. However, you will hopefully learn as you get older, and smile and flirt your way into several relationships, that guys don't find you unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your a cute girl, next time you see this guy tell him to shut the hell up, you know your secretly in love with me. That'll catch him off guard and probably shut him up.

What Guys Said 21

• Most girls your age will be insecure regardless of what people tell you. Even if they say you're beautiful, many girls will still not feel that way. You look perfectly fine.

And it really doesn't matter what a random asshole in class thinks of you.
    Next time he says that, tell him that you and your friends think he's pretty ugly too :)

• You're putting all that weight on yourself because of what that one guy said? Don't take things too personally if it's coming from only one person (especially a guy classmate). High school years are said to be the worst because of all the sharing and gossip about other students. Try to avoid participating in that stuff.

• Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder

As far as I go you are a beautiful young lady there with good features, not saying cause you are asking but I mean it

• you're not unattractive in my opinion

• Pay him no mind. For one thing, you are young and still changing. You will definitely attract boys...

• He's just being a idiot cause he likes you probably xD. And its kinda natural for guys to hate what they think they can't get.

• You look normal.

• You're really young to be worryin about this. Also people are mean just to be mean.
    You're lovely and dont you ever forget it.

• Yea u do lol

She looks like one of them 3rd world jailbaits you impregnate then leave because you're only in her country for limited time work.

@Aeon_Flux_21 lmfaooo wtf just for trolling her and getting her 9 months of luggage lmao

• you dont look unattractive at all. you look pretty cute

• Your not ugly, your pretty cute

• There ain't anything wrong with ya visually. I'd say you're pretty.

• first photo is good second not so much

• about 8.5, really cute face and also humble which is good

• yes. But who gives a shit what others think.

• Why do you even care? If you're not looking to date, you shouldn't give a shit.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're a beautiful girl who is still young and puberty will still accentuate your features. Give it time, and don't let what other people say affect you.

• you're cute

• lol slap the guy

• No you dont look unattractive, you look pretty and cute. Once you grow older, you're look more pretty and cute. Dont let his words affect you and make you feel less than others, you are beautiful in your own kind of way.