Do you think she's pretty?

Do you think she's pretty?I'm just wondering, cause she laughed at me once. Asked my friends about it, showed them these pictures and they all laughed. Not at me tho. Just to be clear.

• Yes
  • Kinda
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I just lost all respect I had for you to put a girl's pic up without her knowing and to bully her like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably laughed at you because she had problems of her own. Now if she were to see this... She would become more cynical. I know you just wanna get payback but not in this way. You should just be a bigger ass to her or just beat her ass in rl
    How old is she? She obviously laughed at you because she was jealous and she knows she isn't really attractive

What Guys Said 5

• yeah she does looks pretty

• No, she's not.

• Sh'es average, but, how to say, she has her style.
    You should try to know her better I think, at least I would if I were you.

• She likes creampies 😏 she's ok with me 👍

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You assumed she was making fun of your looks so you decided to post her pictures here so others would make fun of her, to make you feel better. You are old enough to understand this is wrong.

Whatever floats your boat.

• Even though I have my opinion I do not think you have the right to post her pictures without her knowing because I am sure you did not tell her "Hey, I am going to dispose you on this site you okay with that?" "Yeah, sure, go on girrrlll.." so do not do that, okay?

• Not at all