Is this picture ugly?

This girl from school keeps criticizing me on how I shouldn't be using this picture on anything because it's ugly and know one wants to see it. Let me remind you this girl tries to copy off me and is always trying to bring me down.. Ps. Which does not work! So what do you think? Is this picture ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I swear to god If i see another one of those dog filter I'm gonna FLIP MY SHIT!!!

• Fuck those snapchat filter. s

• Tell her to shut up and give her that right hook and then that uppercut lol

• You look cute💯

• You look cute in the picture. That girl is just jealous or just trying to bring you down. Ignore her and just be you.

• Cute pic. I think you would look cuter without the filter.

Maybe that's not what you want.

• The picture's actually quite cute - she's probably just jealous (and that is precisely how most women express jealousy - you have a pretty face, so get used to it...)

• She be jelly

• not ugly and probably just jealous or a nasty bitch

• I'd like to see you without that dog filter but as much as I can see you look cute

• lol sounds like an insecure dumb bitch to me. the picture looks good, dont worry about it.

• So ignore that girl. Why does she have any significance

• It's adorable, love!

• No it's pretty.

• Not at all, it's very cool and fun

• I'm so tired of seeing that dog thing. That flower thing too. Just... So... TIRED.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Ditch the filter, use more light. But no it's not a bad photo, she's just being unpleasant.

• Eh. Its an eh picture. The dog filter just makes it worse tbh. You just look pretty basic all together. Thats just my opinion.

• I think the dog filter is only acceptable on snapchat, and even then it gets annoying easily because it's such a basic bitch thinga and everybody uses it. I'd rather see pics of people without it or a dif filter.

• I think you look adorable :)

• it's cute

• You look beautiful.

• It's not ugly, she is just a mean person

• it's not an ugly picture, it's just a stupid filter that everyone uses

• Man, screw that girl. You look gorgeous.

• It's cute

• The picture is not ugly, she's just probably jealous.

• You look great

• I think that pic of you is cute. Maybe she's jealous thats why. Dont listen to her snd let her words affect you.