Girls, Can you honestly tell , can you ever in your wildest dreams date this kind of a man?

All negative comments and feedback are welcome with open arms
Be brutally honest

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!

• If you date him , you would prefer him to shave it all off and trim beard?

• Hey nice pic

• Thanks 😊

What Girls Said 28

• I could! All depends on the personality over looks though! Beard looks great! Body hair doesn't bother me a bit!

• :) glad you like this thick beard :)
      Seriously like this beard?
      If iu had to choose a man purely based on looks then would you choose this man?

• Yes and yes!

• Decrease some chest and stomach hair and it'd look much better.

• honestly not my cup of tea, but if I liked a guy as a person and physically and it would turn out he was really hairy, well I think I would accept it

• No need to torture yourself by accepting a monkey man
      Thanks

• I am sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I really dislike body hair in general whether it be on guys or girls. something about it feels kind of stuffy and unsanitary

so I would probably ask him to shave if I were to ever fall in love with someone like that

• The fact that a man grows this amount of hair is abnormal and weird for you?

• I don't mind it. I was into this Greek Am guy for a long time and all he was, was hairy. But I found him attractive in terms of looks and personality, thus I thought the hairyness was attractive as well. I'm not too particular, but you have to be able to pull it off and maintain it well.

• Pull it off and maintain well, means?
      What do you feel about this pic here?

• It's fine, he's attractive and looks like he keeps up well with himself so it doesn't matter, but do not shave the beard. I love beards.

• Wow
      Love beards?
      This thick beard!
      Cool

• Lots of hair but this dude exudes sexiness. I'd do him.. lol.

• Despite having fur what and how he exudes sexyness?

• Handsome, great body structure and nice masculine, attractive facial features. Very sexy eyes, looks confident. That's sums up to being sexy. Plus he's not down playing the hair. He's treating it as tho he himself thinks it's attractive. That's a plus.

• Beard?
      I have a question, hiw can you know that he is comfortable in being this hairy and has no issues having different kind of body as in excess hairy, because that's very uncommon and very very different from a woman skin?

• I would never date man with lots of hair maybe I'd fantasize about them in my wildest dreams but not in reality.

• Why the hell would you even ever fantasize about such hairy man then?

• I would shave the lot off except hair on his head. And I have shaved a man like that before till he was all pretty and clean. He was also crying.

• You have been with a very hairy man before?
      Liked the stubbly regrowth on the body?

• No problem. Have a nice day. Buh bye now.

• Okay. Tell wether you like hairy legs and arms or like them shaved?

• Haircut and beard are on point, the rest can be trimmed, but not shaven, because, if, on a wild dream, I were to date this kind of person, I would not enjoy the prickly feelings.

• Umm hmmm I get your feeling of prickly stubbly body.
      Waxing might be better solution

• Wax it all off?
      Shave beard?

• Clean shave your face and at least trim all your body hair

• Love the beard

• πŸ˜†. Thanks.
      You seem to be few of those women who like beards :)
      How about the excess hairiness on the body?

• You mean shave the whole body?
      Legs included?

• Oh well isn't beard also "unnecessary"?

• call me weird but I don't mind the body hair it's the beard I am not a fan of.

• just trim the stomach a bit
    keep the beard though

• Trim beard and make it look like a happy trail is that what you mean?
      But won't trimmed stomach and natural chest and shoulders look bit odd... Better if trim everywhere?

• I'm indifferent. It's just hair.

• Wax his body and I could do it

• I would date you but that hair would probably bother me during intercourse. I suggest you wax it.

• Sadly it means you won't be able to date me and feel sexually attracted to em.
      Then what's the point of dating anyway
      Wax EVERYWHERE?

• Sorry that sounded wrong, I would be sexually attracted to you. I wouldn't mind the hair if I liked you, it's just that too much is too much and no hair feels nice. Like I'm not gonna dump you just because you're hairy.
      I'm bisexual, if a girl doesn't have a waxed pussy I won't go running but at the same time I like it waxed you know? Same goes for chest hair.

• Okay got it.
      Thanks for not being overly shallow kind of a woman :)
      Your advice is appreciated

• Not too bad :) but still a lot.
    I dont mind but i think sometimes i would love to feel the skin too l. o. l

• Abnormal? Turn off for sure?

• Deny him sex because of his fur?

• If he shaves and after some days gets stubbly then?

• No... not my type.

• Ewwwwwww looks like a gorilla

please shave lol your face ain't that bad tho

• Depends on the guy

• Means depends on the personality?
      Oh
      Based purely on the looks does this guy look abnormal and sexually repulsive?

• if he has a nice personalty

• Don't torture yourself by his fir even for great personality

• I like your hair.

• Honestly?

• I am asking in general
      If arms and legs are very hairy (imagine) then better wax them clean?

• Either are fine. Unwaxed or waxed :)

• I honestly am not attracted to men with long beards, so no, but the rest is manageable for sure.

• Okay.
      You would want him to shave the body as well?

• not really, just make sure it is trimmed and nice looking most of the time. us women do the same for men... we shave our legs, armpits and even sometimes our pussy. not everyone can do the natural crazy hair... I guess it also depends on the person you are with and what they like. if you really like/love them, you want to make them happy and please them and that is one part.

• I might if I was single and if the guy has a good personality cuz looks isn't everything

• Love it!!! You rock itπŸ‘Œ

• Seriously?
      πŸ˜πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‡
      Don't have any issues with fur and beards on men?

• How do you feel about very hairy arms , legs and hairy shoulders and back?
      Any idea what your female friends also feel of all those hairs?
      By the way how many of your friends like it and how many dislike

• Hey
      Wass up

• You need to shave your body! And maybe your trim your beard too

• Shave bare hairless?

• definitely. but waxing is even better, if you can handle the pain go for that instead haha

• @Anony77 thanks

• No thanks.

• Welcome
      Better single alone and sexless than with this guy?
      Right?

• I dislike his beard and his haircut so yes, indeed. Being alone is the best thing ever!

• Well okay.
      How about his excess body hair?

• Yeah, I could really see myself dating this kind of man. While the stomach/chest hair is a bit intense, I have to say that the rest of the package is very appealing.

• The hair is ugly and turn off.. it ruins and spoils the rest of the package?
      Shave the beard?

• I wouldn't say that, especially about the beard, but I have a thing for facial hair. Be comfortable in your own skin and hair. You are clearly a good looking man, don't think of your looks as so negative. Confidence is attractive.

• Ummm Kay
      So , as a woman, if you see this man and if you decide to date him will you prefer him to shave /wax or maybe laser his body hair off?

• Maybe in winter.

In Siberia.

In -40 Celsius degrees. :D :D

P. s. why don't u shave?

• Shave face or you mean shave body as well?

• Don't shave face, just body :D

• You like thick beard?
      But dislike thick body hair? Au naturel won't do on body?