How pretty do you think I am? (rate honest opinion!) ?

So basically, I'm a 14 year old girl and I've been struggling to find a boyfriend, I think I am old enough and please don't tell me you're young and that I shouldn't worry about it. I've been insecure about my looks and I feel like men don't want me because of my skin colour or I don't know.

Things I should probably add: 1) my eyes are kind small, you could say Asian ig, so when I do that face like pouting my cheeks or laugh my eyes crease making it kind of small.

2) it's not a haircut, my curly hair is medium length and I put it in a high pony tail

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a very good photo, but she's pretty cute, a;so has great lips, i'd deffinilty let her suck y cock and then see where things go :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby girl, you're only 14! You won't even grow into your beauty for another 2-4 years. I know a lot of girl your age are wearing amazing make up and have boyfriends. But this is a good time for you to learn to love yourself. Because honey, you're beautiful! You're an amazing young girl, you're strong and one day you're going to look like goddess trust me. Look in your mirror and tell yourself your beautiful because it doesn't matter what other people think. Oh also your skin is an amazing colour! I love it xxxx

Thank you so much, this is pretty much the only nicest comment I've ever gotten on this website, it's so funny how people who are older than you act so immature and It just hurts, they don't have to call me beautiful they can call me ugly I don't care, but just be nice about it not straight up rude. IMMA wait for my glow up soon because I really need it and I need to feel better about myself not just for the boys.

Hope you having a good night, and lmao I think that's why most Of the adults hear kinda act cold lmao, but I'll ignore it, I love you so much beautiful, someday I'm going get out of my own shell

You go girl xxxx

What Guys Said 22

• You look pretty cute for a woman with only half a head, and a mouthful of marbles!

• You just look really young. Like a child. Which you basically are.

• Everyone told you to use a different picture the last time you posted this.

• Oh she's a bad girl (if you know what I mean).
    Suggest using a different picture.

What do you mean by bad girl? Didn't get it :P

Do you think she's cute though

Hard to tell because it's a bad picture. It's cut off and too close.

• Show your whole face and don't hold your breath. Make sure your eyes are open and smile. Then we can give you an accurate answer.

• That question was here also yesterday , your photo is not well enough to get comments , that much hard to get it?

Oh yeah, my best friend and I share this account. I was really insecure about how I look and I just felt like posting it again this time from myself instead of her because that old question had lot so f hate comments and I just thought they're hateful people Yanno

You dont understand , that photo is bad to say how pretty you are , if you are shy send me with a private message

• Not a great pic but there is potential there

• 3/10

• That's an awful picture.

As in she's ugly or it's the photo?

Read update

Just read it. Still an awful picture. Take one of her from in front of her like a portrait instead of from beneath her.

• 1 That girl is probably you
    2 What the fuck was going on when she took the picture?

I have no idea how she looks, this picture is a mess, she might be attractive, or she might be butt-ugly, I can't tell from this picture

1 I can send a pic of myself to you (:

2) you're probably very unattractive and like to be rude

3) you can tell...

Jesus Christ you can just tell...

5
      average ( doesn't mean ugly )

• Looks average but a full pic we need

• I say she is quite pretty

• We can't see you in that photo...

• yes pretty

• can't see you in the pic

• Well in that photo you're ugly as fuck with those blowfish cheeks.

So I should smile?

• where is she? 0. o

• Picture does not show enough detail.

• I can't get a good view from this pic... so no opinion.

• Fine
    No worries
    Better pic would have been a nice option

• I don't know i can only see a quarter of ur face

What Girls Said 9

• 1. Unflattering angle. We only see half of your face, so it's hard to get a good idea of what your face looks like as a whole.
    2. Are your eyes closed? If yes then open your eyes, hun.
    3. You will find someone when the time comes who will like you for all of you.

Thanks for your honest opinion.

• Why post an obscure photo of yourself, pulling a face, that's not even that clear to ask for rates? Also, why does your profile say 30-35?

You're pretty enough, but at your age, you're dating boys, not men, don't base your looks on them.

Lmao, nowadays everybody cares about looks more than personality even the boys at my age. You just don't get it do you.

Are you telling me to act immature because I'm at a young age?

I'm sorry, but are you blind?

You can obviously tell how I look without even smiling, I can post a full selfie if I want to. If you've got nothing to say simply don't comment. IK it's a waste of time but, thanks for your honest opinion even though it's a bit harsh, so thanks for spending some of your time on here.

You probably having a bad day today and I understand, but please don't let your anger on someday else you don't know online. I'm a real person behind the screen and have feelings.

• you again...
    post another pic
    where we can see your whole face and where your eyes are open
    put it in the update

• sh's cute

• It will be a lot easier to say if you posted a good photo of yourself without making a silly face. You can post it in the update if you'd like.

I don't know I'm too insecure. Hardly take pics of myself and when I do it's a half. :/ gained some confidence on there and I thought I'd get some good replies, ig not :/

If you want honest opinions, it's just what you gotta do :/ I know it's hard, but if anyone's unnecessarily rude or downright mean, you can block them, and maybe report them too.

• what the fuck is that pic -_-

• Her haircut...

It's her curly hair in a high pony tail but okkkkkk

Take a chill pill lol