Do u think I should get a breast enlargement?

Do u think i should get a breast enlargement?

Most Helpful Guy

• First you have very nice breasts but if you get augmentations, you might lose some points with a boyfriend.

I dated a girl with augmentations and they felt absolutely horrible to the sense of touch. Everything from hugging her from the front to intimate positions like missionary and lotus felt off. It's a bit exaggerated but I felt like I had to have sex with her at a 45 degree angle -- her breasts were stiff (soft in an absolute sense but compared to natural breasts, much stiffer), and they didn't give to pressure like ordinary breasts so it didn't feel right to put my weight on them.

For her I only wanted to have sex with her from behind (doggy, spooning) or with her legs out on the bed, or her on top. Positions like missionary and lotus were out, they felt all wrong.

It didn't feel right to hug her, hold her, dance with her. Everything felt wrong, and that definitely made her body far less appealing to me.

I'd be lying though if it didn't make her look eye-catching in a dress. So it definitely did get her a lot of public attention and made her breasts eye candy to those around her. She got whistled at a lot even when we were holding hands on the street.

But I wouldn't do it if you want to be more appealing to a specific guy you want as an SO. I don't think many guys who have been with women with both natural breasts and augmented breasts would ever prefer the latter.

With that particular girlfriend she also told me when we started dating that she had difficulty finding guys who wanted anything more than hook-ups. I was apparently one of the first who wanted something more. And maybe it was just coincidence, but I'm thinking a part of the reason was because she had a slim waist with unnaturally large, protruding, fake boobs. That's going to get a lot of attention for sure but generally an overtly sexual kind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural is always better.

What Guys Said 50

• No, natural trumps fake any day.

• no i don't think you should

• well, those aren't your boobs but if they look like that... no

but I'm generally against it unless there is a good reason

• Picture probably taken from online.

• They would look pretty fucking good if you just got a slight enlargement but it isn't absolutely necessary or anything

• No. You tatas are fine and will get bigger with time.

• blob:http://imgur. com/01ecea43-e9ab-4905-ab91-ed997d915e67

• They look really nice to me as they are.

• I dont think so, one i find implants gross and two you already have wonderful breast as is, just over a handful to a handfull and a half, they already look great

• If it'd make you happy. If it's to impress guys, I'd stick with your boobs as is, because just as many guys like smaller, perky boobs as they do big, bouncy ones.

• No, not needed.

• Nope plain and simple

• Only if you really want to.

• No they're a really good size and shape. Be happy with what you have.

• Nope. I think small to medium sized breasts are great

• No your tits are fine.

• naw, they look yummy

• NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• no no no no no... little natural boobs are so sexy

them tit vibrators in your pic may work but why waste your money when small is beautiful?

• nope.. they are pretty nice

• You look wonderful as you are. I woukd say no to the boob job

• No..

• No way 🤗🤗🤗

• no x

• NO. Nuh uh. No way.

• no :D

• Nope they good

• No they look fine

• no you don't need one

• Nah there hot 😏

• More from Guys
    20

14 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• So you have a pic of model Krista Dawn as your avatar and some random bra pic you found online as your pic here for this question. wtf?

• Nope they look good to me

• you're good

• The real question is do YOU feel like you want/need one? I'm smaller than you, and I'm saving up for augmentation. But it's simply a personal choice. I'm not doing it for anyone but myself. :)

• no I don't think you need breast enlargement don't mean to sound rude but I think you should be happy with the size of your boobs sadly there are some women like myself who aren't blessed with breast Im flat chested AA cup it's embarrassing

• Your boobs are fine.. leave them alone

• No, ur boobs is fine

• In my opinion, no. Enjoy being able to run without having to wear a million sports bras and being able to lay on your belly.

• no way

• What size are you?

• I think it be less painful and cheaper to go to Victoria secrets and get measured for a new bra.

• If you want to. But as a woman with big boobs, I will forwarn you that if you DO enlarge your breast then be prepared to spend a lot of time shopping and finding something that doesn't make you look fat, having to invest in good bras, and having 3× as much sweat to deal with. If none of this sways your decision then good luck on the procedure.

1 private opinion(s)