Is this female miscer a man?

So there's rumors that a miscer known as Whey2Exotic, is not a woman, but In fact a male. Miscers claim that she has too many masculine features to be a woman. There's also an old youtube page of hers, which was associated with the trans community.

Here she is

Is this female miscer a man?

What do you GaGers think? Is she a man? Or woman?

Be aware this rabit hole goes deep and there are several 100+ comment threads calling her/him out.

• That's not a womanIs this female miscer a man?
  • No thats obviously a womanIs this female miscer a man?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Her boobs are natural, she has a noticeable waistline and her hips are wide. Her face also looks feminine. => it's a woman

• Woman.

Some women do have more manly features. I've got broad shoulders, for a woman.

I don't see anything 'downstairs' and her face, to me, actually looks rather feminine.

She had a youtube page where trans people would comment on her page and tell him/her how proud they are for him/her

• That's a woman

• She looks feminine to me

The glam isn't suspicious? How about pic #2? This is a very big deal on the misc.

What Guys Said 9

• Have unprotected sex with her/him, if s/he gets pregnant, then it's a woman, if not, it's a man.
    If she hasn't had an operation yet, then you won't even have to stick it in if you don't wanna.

She might still have a dink

As long as you don't know what's packing, it ain't gay, right?
      xD

Pretty much

• The shoulder to waist ratio says man to me.

Yeah thats definitely one of the big tells. I think its the face that gives it away. That and the glam

• If she was a man, she has had top class surgery - I would say strong features but not in the very masculine range.

• The face looks masculine

• Yeah I think it's a guy.

• What's a miscer?

• I don't know anymore.

Operations these days are pretty good. This has been on going thing for years on the misc.

• If that's a tranny than that's the cutest tranny I've seen (bottom and first picture)

• No thats obviously a woman