Is anyone else in awe of Kylie Jenner?

stunning beauty, charisma, powerful it factor, fashion sense and risk taker

A video posted by King Kylie (@kyliejenner) on Aug 31, 2016 at 2:18pm PDT
Is anyone else in awe of Kylie Jenner?

Most Helpful Girl

• She has fake lips, fake ass, fake tits, fake hips, fake lashes , fake cheek bones.
    So yea if your an enabler of body dysphoria, DID and a advocate for fake... Guess she is pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• why do people keep making topics about this girl. She's ok. She's not a 10 or anything

• Lmao "stunning" is a title she isn't deserving of.

• Is there a reason to be?

• Nope. Not a fan of hers.

• Ok, you're pushing it saying she has charisma.
    She literally has no personality hahaha

disagree. she is soft spoken but has a presence wherever she is. you don't think she's great?

lmfaoooo okay op.

she's a whole generation younger than Kim and the Kardashian sisters. they aren't even the same turf. Kylie doesn't have a sex tape, she does everything on her own. but everyone would prefer a Kylie tape over Kim no doubt

• She looks like a Bratz doll and talks like she's been taking Xanax her entire life. There are millions are girls like that in this world and I'm not the least bit in awe.

• Nigga she rich

• Kylie, is that you?

i wish she was here

• She needs a new swimsuit

• Lol is her body that magical that it makes you think she is actually a worthy person as a whole? You're just being a horny dude. Lmao the kardashians/jenners are a worthless family. They should donate their un - deserved money instead of wasting it on worthless overpriced clothes etc. Such a shallow, dumb , useless, untalented family. I'm sick of seeing these plastic bitches everywhere.

you sound reaaalllly mad. haha get a life

You are basically saying that you only are her fan because she looks attractive on the outside. Of course such a family will attract shallow pieces of crap like you lmao

one descriptor i gave was her beauty, your assuming i'm all over her looks. stop being mad at me, kylie, and all people you are jealous of. just live your life im sure you are cool.

• She has a great body. I wish I could look like her lol

• Nope

What Guys Said 7

• The fact she went under the knife to look that way is a turnoff. She has adopted tool status, just like the rest of her family.

• A little bit to curvy in the hip department, I prefer Kendall's smaller butt

• She is an ok pair of tits and a fat ass that is all

• She is gorgeous but just like the other Karadashians is only famous for looks and dating black guys.

nothing wrong with that they just enjoy life

risk taker my ass she has millions in her accounts she doesn't have any risk.

• She's the worst out of that oxygen-wasting family.

• equivalent to kim kardashian

• Everyone in the Jenner/Kardashian family is utterly disgusting and a waste of oxygen.