Would you find it easy or hard to ask out/star a conversation with girls that looked like this?

1.Would you find it easy or hard to ask out/star a conversation with girls that looked like this?
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

• Easy
  • Easy (some of them)
  • Hard
    Vote C
  • Hard (some of them)
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• if i was single to just walk up to anyone and and ask for a date would be out of the question let a lone a who gets hit on all the time. with that said if there was a situation where i could just talk freely i would feel comfortable enough to do that but i wouldn't ask them out untill i got to know them and felt ii might have a chance. you never know after talking to them you might find out they have a crappy personality

Most Helpful Girl

• would be easy for me.. I'm a girl :D

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Easy.

We could just talk about their bad acting.

• :D I wasn't really asking about the actresses them selves, but "girls that looked like this" ;)

• Yeah easy. Very average looking girl next door types. We put celebrity women's pussy on a pedestal like they are celestial beings when really they are just like any girl you see walking down the street only difference is they have a make up artist, hairstylist and expensive designer clothes.

• They are just the same as talking to anyone else at the end of the day

• easy

• they just look like normal women, so yes.

• yes very hard considering all these women are like 10+ years older then me and likely share no common interests

• Easy

• Hard, but how good they look doesn't make any difference

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!