Hey if you were disfigured or your appearance changed drastically how would you react?

Ok so if you were like in some sorta accident
and like lost all your teeth or something that disfigured your face, lost a leg or the ability to walk any limbs, like how would you react to this would you just call it quits.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be broken and lie down to die for a while... But as usual, I would find a way to deal with and rise above it bc that is what I always do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would save up for a 3D printer to print myself a new leg. And i would also save up money for a plastic surgery.

What Girls Said 3

• Well half my face was paralysed and I don't know how to explain how I felt...

But calling it quits wasn't an option for me.

How did it get parsalysed, I mean I guess I would try to deal with that, but it might be a challenge but yea your still a, functional human being I'm talking disfigured or losing something like most of your face or a leg.

And does it make your life really different from before

It's called Bell's Palsy there's no known real cause...

I used to be very insecure about the way I looked before, I used to feel like I couldn't leave the house with a bare face etc but after the paralysis I realised to love myself the way I am with or without make-up.

• i don't think i'd be able to deal with it

• I would be depressed and I wouldn't let anyone aproach me cause they would feel mercy for me and I don't want that thing

What Guys Said 2

• I suppose you wouldn't know till it happened but I think I would adapt - I worry more about losing a leg than my face though.

Lol I worry about losing anything lol, it could be a pinky toe lol and I would worry. I mean I like to have all my body parts lmao

• it wouldn't affect me, i am ugly anyway