Belly fat on girls?

Just wondering what are guys' thoughts on belly fat in girls. I literally store and grow most of my fat in the front part of my stomach. I still have that hourglass shape, but from the side view, I look close to being several months pregnant. I am trying so hard to lose this added weight for health reasons, but I can't help but be more self-conscious than usual with this. I am now constantly wearing high-waisted pants because of this and it's a constant hassle. Please let me know your brutal opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love stomachs, even more than boobs.. I love all types of stomachs on a girl. Slim stomach. Toned stomach. Average stomach. Chubby stomach. Fat stomach. I like beer guts too.

Lots of guys like bigger girls. Don't get discouraged because a few may not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two things happen there. First you may have belly fat, that is the layer you can take between your fingers. Second you have abs. Many people have a belly because they have weak abs and they are not flat. Train your abs until they are hard like rock and that will flatten your belly already. And then its a matter of evaluating the amount of fat and decide if something else is needed.

What Guys Said 9

• it depends how much

• I don't like it. Flat stomachs are hot, fat isn't.
    Keep working on it, you'll get there.

• I consider it a normal shape maybe a trainer might know exercises

• Eh not a big deal all it does is makes you look more healthy.

• Well if you look several months pregnant than that's a deal breaker. There are lots of girls overweight so don't feel down just keep working on it.

• I don't mind a bit of stomach.

• I personally like it

• Sometimes it can look really attractive and cute.

• That's sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• very unattractive to me. A nice flat stomach or even better, visible abs are a huge turn on for me. 😍

• In my opinion there's nothing hotter then some nice belly fat on a girl

• Sorry, but this doesn't sound like an hourglass figure, it sounds like an apple one...

No, I know I have an hourglass figure which I'm thankful for because the fat isn't in my waist part, but just the stomach. And luckily my breasts contribute to the shape too... Yeah I know it doesn't sound like it but it's confusing to describe ><

That's still an apple, or inverted triangle...
      As the anon girl below said, you would store your fat in your boobs, upper arms, hips and thighs if you were to have an hourglass figure.

• That's an apple figure. If you were a hourglass figure, your fat would distribute evenly between bust, upper arms, hips and thighs, not on your belly. Your belly would still be flat.
    I know because I have it.

Oh I don't know the technicality of it, but from the back, I have that hourglass shape so I thought I was that figure. :/ and yes some of my fat is in my thighs and upper arms. My bust, I have my mom to thank for... I just didn't mention these things in my post because the figure wasn't the main point ><

There are guys who won't mind it. However, if you are not content with your body, you should start working out and eating more healthy.