I want to do something different with my hair. What should I do?

Alright so I've had the same haircut for years. I am tired of it. I want something different and beforests anyone says grow it out, it turns out my hair grows incredibly slowly. I'm open to dying it, but I also want to make it lighter somehow since I have so much of it. I have an appointment Wednesday so I have 4 days to decide so I don't do my default trim. Please help!I want to do something different with my hair. What should I do?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks cool and different how you have it now. The color matches well with your face. Most girls seem to all have straight hair and it gets boring.

Sorry, but I have no idea on how you could improve upon what you already have.

What Guys Said 6

• Please don't change it that's a very pretty color.

• I think curly hair is cute on girls. I like natural colors the best. You could try straightening it maybe?

• I used to do that all the time but I find my natural curly hair looks best on me. I'very tried looking into cutting it shorter but I'm not sure if that would look good on me. Especially since the shorter I go the currier it gets... I don't want to end up with an afro

• Wow. I'm sorry for the autocorrect

• Then stick with curly. Don't go shorter. Personally I think longer hair looks better on women.

• Maybe a blonde dye job

• maybe change it to straight hairs

• Get them straightened

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0