If she asked you out, would you accept?

If she asked you out, would you accept?

Updates:
2mo The ring is to make her look more feminine and girly. It doesn't mean anything. Stop thinking so deep, people. What's wrong with y'all

1|0
11|43

Most Helpful Guy

• Im going to say no.

1. She looks like the type of girl who thinks she can get any guys she wants so it would be very satisfying to turn her down.

2. I'm not that into the tan blond look. I would much rather date a fair-skinned brunette.

3. She probably has some sort of hidden agenda. Girls rarely ask out guys unless the guy is out of her league attractive or super popular and I am only average so it just wouldn't add up.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lmfao you've got to be the biggest loser

• Show All
    • 2mo

Calling me a bith isn't an insult. Carry on with being a loser and stop tagging me.

• 2mo

@SoFeckinAddicted
      Yeah, I'm not surprised. It seems like a title you wear as a badge of honor.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a lesbian and yes I would. However, I already have a girlfriend. Most guys only think that girls that wear rings are marry lol. They're clueless.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 42

• Just approached me and said "Wanna go out with me?"? No thanks. Like, who knows who she is? Maybe some killer, crook, working undercover, etc. Not taking any chances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she of age? Because she kinda looks 12

1|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

She's older than you, kid.

• Show All
    • 2mo

You're insulting people who have negative opinions about her calling them "jealous" I just asked opinions on a drawing I did and some people said it was ugly. I'm not going to get mad and go "I bet you draw like shit. You're just jealous I can draw better than you" because I ASKED for their opinion

• 2mo

wth? do you even know what you're saying kid? you're sound so confused right now.

• OMG Yes... except No because it looks like she is married or engaged because of that ring on her ring finger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. She doesn't look older than 16

1|0
    1|0
  • If I was single sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to be at least 25/30 years younger, she looks very young

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she is either engaged or married and I do not date women in relationships. Note ring on left hand.

Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I was like 12 lol. I mean she's not ugly but she can't be older than 13.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I wasn't married yeah lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here like "What is up with the ring?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah if I was single.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i won't

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • going only by looks... sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep but she looks 12-13 to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt I would , she's beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she wanted to smash.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She has a ring on. She's taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup without any second thoughts

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I am taken

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is that even a question! YES!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, depends on her personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so... maybe..

0|0
    0|0
  • yep she is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cuz she's very super beautiful and I bet she's very lovable to

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would accept

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends really. She is attractive but can I stand a conversation with her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a trick question? I'm not sure why this is even a question or an issue. From just what is being posted here there is nothing wrong with this girl or any reason why someone would not ask her our or date her. I mean, I get personal preferences between hair color, or eye color, but just by looking at this picture, I don't see any reason why someone would be opposed being with this girl or going out with her, beyond maybe she's just not their type.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know if she offers invitations to girls but I'd definitely accept if she did.

1|4
    0|0
  • No. She looks 12

0|1
    1|0
  • Heck yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Even I would accept and I'm straight lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|1
    0|0
  • I already have a boyfriend, but I would ask her to do a threesome

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm straight. But she is pretty, so if I was gay, I would say yes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf how old is she 10?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she did ask anyone out its because their in the same middle school as her! She really can't be older than 12

0|0
    0|0