Does this guy look feminine?

so I was watching this christen video and the christen man in the video took a picture of this teenage boy and said the boy was feminine and he's going to hell because he has long hair and dresses feminine and isn't following God because God hates long hair. Because That's for women. I have short hair does that mean I'm going to hell? And do you agree that this man Is feminine and going to hell because of how long his hair is? Is he going to burn in hell for having long hair?
Does this guy look feminine?
Do you think this guy looks feminine?

here's the video that says all men are going to hell if they have long hair.

• Yes he does
  • No he doesn't.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• This man is a fool! if he were to read the Bible he would quickly come to the conclusion that the way to heaven is though repentance in Jesus. The Death and Resurrection sets us free from the laws written in the old testament. Even then, no where in the old testament does it say that having short or long hair sends you straight to hell. God cares about the Heart and not about the outward appearance.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so. But the dude in your profile picture does.

• The dude in the video is cray cray.

What Girls Said 4

• No not at all. Long hair on guys is actually very attractive to me, I love it. He's not going to hell because he has long hair.

• no he doesn't

• Whats christen?

• No, he's ugly

Do you think he's going to hell for having long hair and not being a christen like the guy said in the video?

No, why would he? It's just hair