Was the clothes slutty?

ok look, I was wearing those clothes: shirt is backless and the shorts were really short
check profile and this link to see the shirt
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=XaTRJmVkC3e6wmrHR%2FI4joh4l5k2TGxc#.V9aafJh9600
so was it too bad? cause my mum pointed out that it was too revealing.
It was for a beer fest and then I jumped in the fountain with a bunch of peeps XD
was that meh too :/

2mo were**

Most Helpful Guy

• The clothes look fine but the jumping in the fountain could be perceived as slutty if you weren't wearing a bra underneath. It also depends on what other girls did. You aremore likely to be perceived as slutty if you were the only girl wet in the fountain surrounded by guys. However if most girls jumped in the fountain then it would just be normal.

I was wearing a bra and there were some girls :P
      I jumped in with a girl after all haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends what the weather was like. For normal occassions if you wear really short shorts you have to cover up the rest to make it look good. But for a beer fest? Well, its kinda acceptable to wear things like that at those things isn't it as its like a party, no? But, to be safe I would always wear short shorts covering up the rest if I could.

You're from Netherlands?

Aww thanks... you look really pretty and happy in your pic too. Yep, at the end of the day our mums may not be the best at fashion all the time, but generally they know what's too revealing when it comes to showing skin ;)

For sure 😝 and thanks!

What Guys Said 34

• If it was like thong style shorts or something where you're whole ass was hanging out and then your shirt was maybe completely see-through or just mesh and you had no bra on, then maybe it would be deemed more slutty, but even then. Slutty is more of a state of mind. Or if you are f*cking a whole football team including the coach and cheerleaders, in front of, say, a pep rally. Maybe, just maybe you'd be a slut. But it seems, nowadays, sluts get a bad rap. I mean they are people too, they just like sex more than the average and not afraid of expressing it.

But your outfit was not slutty. It sounded like it was nice.

yea I know
      people judge each other based on appearance though and that has always been the case.
      first impressions can rule out a person.
      anw thanks :)

Yeah I don't think that will ever change.

No problem.

• Yes honey, that's a little bit too revealing.

Let me show you another piece of fashionable Clothing you can wear instead.

peopleofshambhala.com/.../tokyo-burka.jpg

• I don't think they were slutty. (I respectfully disagree with your mom.) I really like shirts like that on girls. A girl's back is very underrated in terms of sexiness. But sexy doesn't mean slutty, especially when exposing more skin is appropriate given the weather.

• By western standards it's obviously not slutty, but the idea of slutty is dependent on culture anyway. If you went out like that in Saudi Arabia people would probably think you were a prostitute or something.

So I don't know how people in your culture see it but in my opinion its completely fine.

• Lucky your mom didn't take you over her knee.

• I would never consider this to be slutty. . . and if I thought it was slutty, I'd tell you!

• I wouldn't say so. Seemed more on the 'normal' side but it's feet were dipped in the 'revealing' side just a lil' bit.

• Looks fine to me - It was a beer fest, lots of people do silly things once you don't do stupid things

• No, you look good in it (as always).

If you want to see sluttly, check out my profile pic. Yeah, what I was wearing was slutty :p

• No, that was harmless. Besides, it looks good on you.

• Well, that was quite a lot of skin for a mom to bare with xD

• i think it was modest. i mean there was absolutely no cleavage xD but i mean after jumping in the fountain it may have been revealing.

• No clothes are slutty
    Stop labelling things and people
    All clothes are made to be wear
    Chill sweetheart 😊
    You look dope and that girl on the right is 😍 LOL

• No but if would of been there they would of been off in 1 second 😉

• Nah not slutty, kind of revealing yes, but not slutty.

• Yea, I mean, maybe it was a bit too far in the slutty department. I would've mistakened you as a prostitute.

I guess your happiness does mean anything to you since you let other people tell how to live your life

I value my mum s opinion but I know she tends to be a bit more conservative.
      Now in the end I do as I please but what I do in my life does affect me and others.
      So it s never bad to double check yourself from time to time, it makes you more down to earth rather than a know it all smug

yea but that s the thing
      she things I dressed provocatively :P

To her taste, maybe. But to others, maybe not

• I've seen worse

• i want to see the post-fountain pic lol

• nah it was good.

• NOO 😍😍😍😍
    Is that in Lebanon? 😛

• lol no... those are normal clothes you see all the time when it's good weather here

• not really.

• Nope, not slutty... you look fine... so fine ;-)
    Very nice shoulders, too x

• No I don't think so. You look REALLY sexy but deffinitley not slutty

• the top yes too revealing
    send me a full naked body pic in 4k res to be sure :p

• Not slutty at all so don't worry, just shows your back LOL.

• You look just fine though. 🙂.

• Its fine.

• it is really not that bad. parents normally blow things out of proportion :-)

• Thanks for the fap pic

Sad if that s fapping material to you 😂

Lol I ll pass XD

Damn cause you got a little sexy ass

• More from Guys
    4

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• the top looks fine

• The shirt seems fine to me.

• For the event, it was probably fine.

• Nah, I like it actually!
    And with the fountain thing --good on you for having a good time and not caring what others think, truth be told I'd probably have done the same!

• No I wouldn't say it's slutty ^^ looks good!

ow thanks :)
      especially since I know you re more conservative and into the classy side.
      yet again you ain t gonna be classy at a beer fest :p

• It's not slutty, it's summery. But also, does it matter? It's done now.

• It looks nice, not slutty.
    You're beautiful ;*

• Not slutty but not flattering

• Nope, not slutty at all.

• Wlii saraa tal3a sexyy ma trede a hadaa you lookk so attractive girl by the way mnwen jeybe l top?

• People wear stuff like that in my school 🙄 It looks fine to me I would wear it.

• Not really slutty, after all it's the normal summer outfit for a lot of girls.

• dont think so

• you are wearing jeans, how is that slutty?

Cause it s short and all my back is exposed

I wear clothes like that all the time, don't worry you look good in them so if people say you look slutty they are just jealous

okii thanks :)

• No it's adorable. Love it

Moms just have to say that. It's their job 💁🏼 haha

• no thats not slutty.

2 private opinion(s)