Girls, Had sex with my girlfriend after 1 month and she was not aroused?

I told my girlfriend that i would not have sex with her as i
was concentrating on gym

Today after so much of her request we had sex and she told that me getting abs and cuts didn't suit me and was a turnoff as was well looking before without them...

Is my body that non arousing during sex...

What do i say her?Girls, Had sex with my girlfriend after 1 month and she was not aroused ?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. You're really really hot.
    She must have some freaky mind not to be turned on. I think your girlfriend is an alien.
    Id be turned on

Really its a turn on to you :o

haha geez thanks girl

You're welcome

What Girls Said 3

• First, be careful not to get an aneurysm or something from all that flexing you're doing. Second, if my boyfriend told me we werent having sex for a month just so he could go to the gym? I would not be a happy camper at all. Maybe she's annoyed you made her wait until you said it was okay without any regard for what she wanted or needed. Third, I concur with the first commenter that you seem a bit thin. maybe she likes her guys to look sturdier and youve lost more weight then she'd like? of course, its your body and your choice.

Does my body looks bad to you?
      Leave others whats ur opinion :)

personally im not a fan of super thin guys but thats just me. Though you have muscle definition, its minor and your waist is pretty small. I like a guy who looks sturdy lol if that makes sense

yep i get u

• The rib 😳

Whats with my rib :o

No they dont 😉 dont be hard on yourself really

😛 Haha

• Dude you re so thin

Its bad looking :/