Is this showing too much booty?

Is this showing too much booty?
Going to a friends house to work on a project. Not interested in the friend romantically and he's a male.

So what I got from this is that it's okay but it will be distracting and won't allow him to focus on the task at hand. Thanks for all your opinions!
Okay guys thanks for all of your opinions. I'm meeting him at school tomorrow (teacher extended out deadline so project deadline was no longer urgent) and I'll wear those clothes but I'll pull the shorts down. thanks again for all of your opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• In your own home that's perfectly fine but I'd advise agaisnt it in public.

Also don't be surprised if he looks at it now and then while your over there, your kind of asking for that kind of behavior when you wear that kind of stuff. Plus you could send the wrong message to him.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 85

• Your shorts should cover your butt, and in this case, they're not covering them completely... so yeah, too much butt.

• In general that's kinda revealing/slutty looking. Just my opinion tho.

I guess its fine if thats what you normally wear but if thats noticably shorter than what you would wear on a typical day then you could end up giving him the vibe that you're attracted to him.

• Showing a little too much for a guy you're not into. Could be sending a wrong message to him.

• Lol girl you just love the attention

• You're going to tease the shit out of him. Damn rights it's showing too much ass if you're not interested in him in that way. I don't know what kind of studying you guys are doing, but he's not going to concentrate at all on anything but that ass and you. Unless, he's gay. He may not show it (trying as hard as he's going to be doing it out of respect), but he's thinking all sorts of things and it ain't studying.

• yes it is, you are half covered. You realize that guys are visually stimulated right? At that age, if we see a curvy maniquin in the store we want to mate with it. you are jacking with his brain whether you relize it or not or if you are interested or not.

that's your best photo above your waist though. Are your ears really stretched that big?

• Dude ofc they are can't u see the size in the pic?

• ofc? I can see the rings, but I can't tell if that is an ear ring or your ear stretched, but I recall that from a prior post. have fun with your project.

• Put on some pants young lady

I feel like I'm getting old 😅

• No fucking shit that's too much booty.

• Just a little too much.. Seriously he won't be thinking about the project.. I know if i were your age i wouldn't be.

• Not at all. Even if she wears yoga pants , boys can make out how her booty will look if it is fully exposed. Eyes don't lie. But when you expose a little , it will invite attention because boy are bound to think that she can expose a little bit more , and a little bit more , and so on. Ultimately one day she may be asked to expose everything. That is what boys will expect her to do. If the same girl had dressed a little bit conservatively without exposing even a little. boys would give her just the normal type of look and remained guarded.

• Too much booty unless you live on an island, tropical place or just a very beach like zone

• wow. i need to make new friends...

you look great but... ain't no straight guy on Earth gonna be able to concentrate on work when he has that booty next to him...

• It's fine but expect him to try getting a second look. Then a third. And so on. Since you're comfortable with it then go ahead.

• i think its a lot, i would not do that if i was a girl.

• lol im all for girls behaving and dressing like sluts but this is just silly haha

• Poor guy wouldn't be able to focus on the project haha so yeah too much showing.

• the outfit says
    Sex sex sex

• You shouldn't go to your friends house wearing that. What if his parents see that?

• ummm can I say yes, a bit too much on the booty bottom... not saying it isn't nice

• You are dressing for yourself not your friend - Whatever you think yourself? - If you feel comfortable then go for it.

• Your shorts should cover your rear. Leave something to the imagination.

• OP u srs rn? Ye 2 much skin + aren't u scared of penis?

• It is very sexy and the type of outfit I wish more girls would wear. There is nothing wrong with it. However, you may send him the wrong message, especially if you are not interested in him like that.

• It's rather revealing , leaves little to the imagination.

• Hm I think so

• Wear whatever you want, you can pull it off ;)

• Yes, showing too much if you just want to be friends.

• im not going too complain but yes. because it showing a good portion of your cheeks. but im just sayin

• You're obviously putting it out there.

• Yes its too much

• More from Guys
    55

What Girls Said 24

• Yes, honey. Those shorts are only appropriate on a beach or in your bedroom. Style is about suggestion, not revealing too much. Cover up and make his imagination do more work, its more attractive that way ;)

• Your gorgeous btw😲, but yes that is definitely too much booty. Especially if his parents are going to be there, the older crowd would find that to be disrespectful, opt for jeans?

• Um are you serious? That's a totally innapropriate outfit. Put on some jeans or something

• Lmao, yeah that's too much. Shorts are okay ( considering I wear them all the time and I have 65% guy friends). But um just not this much booty. I definitely don't agree with the people calling you a whore though. Good luck on the project :P.

• Fuck it. Go for it. 🙋

• CheerGirl, you are freaking awesome and I hope I get with a girl like you so badly someday, one that is confident and humorous enough to wear sexy shorts like the OP.

• @JRICHARDS1996 haha thanks. 😘

• yes its too much

• too much

• not showing enough

• Yes! Haha he won't be able to look away.

• that's pretty open

• We both know what the answer is

• yepp

• Yes, Lol I can see your butt cheek

• Yes it is lol pull them down.

• Yes boo

• Nope. Wear what you feel most comfortable in

• he will only think about that booty and not work on your project at all :P

• Cover that ass girl

• *really wanted to show off ass, so asks repetive questions about attire that reveals ass*

• Haha nice one girl you know u don't have to go anon right if you wanna say something like that to me I love a good laugh

• I know lmao. But yeah it looks perf. Booty goals 👌

• Most definitely

• He'll try to Fuck

• yes because he will think u like him

• Yes thats disgusting

• Yes its showing too much.