Why do guys with girlfriends always talk to me?

Guys with girlfriends are pretty much the ONLY guys that try to talk to me. I didn't want to put a pic of myself but I want to put all aspects of the situation out there so I can see what I'm doing wrong so this is how I look Why do guys with girlfriends always talk to me?
This is my facebook profile picture by the way. And I act pretty much quiet and to myself, I dress conservative enough where I really dont even show much. I only flirt with boys who I really like so I dont think I have a flirtacious or easy reputation. Also I am usually polite and I look everyone in the eyes when I talk to them so maybe it is being interpreted as me flirting. But I DONT understand why I would come off as flirtacious to guys with girlfriends but not to single guys. I just dont get it. And also I am, of course, single because the only guys I ever talk to are in relationships and I dont want to be a side chick! I want my own boyfriend but every guy who talks to me has lied about being single ot never mentioned that he had a girlfriend. Meanwhile all the single guys, wherever they are, dont talk to me at all. So what can I do about this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because you are cuter than they girlfriend or you are just an attractive female so they try to talk to you anyway. Its not good for a guy to that when you don't want to be a side chick or you can know they will do the same thing to you. Some guys want everything that look good when they already have someone or the same thing and that's what give us our own problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're gorgeous!!

What Guys Said 15

• Because you're very attractive. I hate people who do that. Same situation with me: girls will wanna talk to me, flirt with me, touch on me playfully and sometimes even sexually like wtf but they'll be in a relationship with someone. Sometimes they'll do it in front of their boyfriend. Lol I don't know

• Why don't you approach single guys you like

• I felt the same way with girls with boyfriends, they always seem to be the nicer and way more friendly type of people. That is why it takes me so long to find a girlfriend.

• because human interaction is a normal thing.

• Approach a guy, make him yours. Your a hottie so I don't see why your single. Unless you're the bad kinda crazy lol

• We want what we can't have

• Put simply it's because you're gorgeous

Thansk i appreciate the compliment but wven if that is true, why does that simple fact stop single and available guys from talking to me whilr all the unavailable guys keep wasting my time?

Because single guys are scared of rejection

guys in relationships don't really care because they think that their girlfriends will always be there to fall back on

It's sad but true in many cases

• Because you're exotically gorgeous.

• because you have a vagina

• You look Peng add me on snapchat?

• looking pretty

• because there being friendly, your average looking, with some nice features

• Wow u r hot
    How clean bare bald hairless skin you have been blessed with
    :(

• U are so beautiful
    Wish i could have a chance to talk to you:)

• Umm maybe cause you are a hot lady.

What Girls Said 1

• You're beautiful with a nice personality from what I can tell. Why wouldn't they?

Thank you but why only guys with girlfriends? Why not single guys ever say anything to me.