Girls, am I just ugly and unattractive?

I'm 24 and never had any non casual physical contact with a female (not even making out). It's like I don't exist and I've even tried online dating and couldn't get anyone to reply to me and i tried for almost a year. I feel like it's too late for me and I should just give up and be alone forever. I've made it this far, so I might as weWellGirls, am I just ugly and unattractive?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You look better when you are fully shaved. You need to change your hairstyle. About online dating it is very competitive for guys so don't put much stress on it.

What Girls Said 4

• You look better without the beard.

But you definitely aren't ugly.

• You look average. Definitely ur looks are not a problem. Maybe u should focus on ur personality? Should also consider a hobby, cooking class, jogging club or something, you might meet a very nice girl in those places. Good luck

• on the first pic looks like that u are telling people ‘I dont wanna be friends with you’

• Try contacts, you look really geeky.