Which girl should I date out of these? Aka which girl Is prettier?

• Chick 1Which girl should I date out of these? Aka which girl Is prettier?
  • Chick 2Which girl should I date out of these? Aka which girl Is prettier?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't like their style at all but at the end of the day we're all different with our own preferences. If you wanted a girl with tattoos and piercings there are plenty more low-key ones for something different. Maybe only one or two facial piercings and of course some tattoos :) I like the girls who look classy but yet still rock tattoos and a piercing or two

Haha thanks but I wanted a girl with high key piercings

Most Helpful Guy

• Chick 2 seems like that girl who was never cool never fit in and now is 18 said fuck my rich parents they hate piercings so I'm going to get more. I don't like my nose so I'm going to put more piercings so it won't bother me so much. And the other girl doesn't know if she wants to be either but knows it's not with a man

What Girls Said 14

• First one ! Think about it , do you really want to kiss someone with that many piercings in their mouth?

• Wow! But I chose girl 1.

• I mean the second one used to be MySpace famous so I doubt you'll ever date her lmfao

seriously? lol I forgot about that being a thing lmao.

That is pretty interesting honestly. Its so strange how that social media platform worked that allowed for people to become famous just for being on there and having a million friend. I mean I guess the only thing these days that's equivalent is twitter, and then of course youtube. However with so many different options its not as noticeable as when MySpace was around and there wasn't 20,000 different social media platforms to be popular on lol.

@fuqthefovt my point was that's a hella old picture of her, from back when MySpace was still relevant lmfao.

• I don't like the piercing on both girls. It's just too much for me. But you should date the one you like better.

• None 😶

• Noneeeee

• Lol I don't know what to say. What do you think? @Chico_brah

• That's a lot of hardware on chick number two.. So I guess number one

• Date the one you like better. Looks shouldn't be the only thing that matters.

Don't like any of them just always wanted to be with a girl with piercings and tattoos

• first one

• 0|0

Is that conceited?

• Is this a hoax

• none

• None of the above...

What Guys Said 13

• 1|1
  • I love piercings and tattoo's, but these girls have went way overboard lol. How do you even kiss that second girl, it looks dangerous.

Nice troll though, keeping things interesting around here.

I'm not trolling I've always wanted a girl covered in piercings

well jesus do you know them personally?

Yes I met both of them

• Neither, of course. I am likely to die being struck by lightning while walking in the rain with either of them.

• None of them

• Nice troll. 5/7

• You can have them both.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPUk21doVHg
    get them monster out my face

Why are they monsters just cuz they different?

too many body mods scare me. Especially in the face

• First because 2 has way too much metal. It would be like making out with a power tool (and probably leave a similar aftertaste). A shame too, I tend to prefer pinkheads over brunettes. But if you like power tools go for it.

• girl 1-at least she can still suck your dick

• Where to vomit?

• Both are disgusting.

• I like chick 1

• and you're 36-45?

Ya I'm 40 it's been my life's dream to date a chick covered in tattoos and piercings.

Dude I am mature, but you seem to act as if once you are 40 you can't have fun anymore? If I have a business meeting or having to meet a client, its all maturity on deck. If I'm out with my friends I have fun, what the hell does someone's age have to do with it. Are you fucking 14 or something?

im just sayinnn'