Do guys like girls with big noses?

Okay so I have a big nose. I'm not shy about it, nor am I embarrassed. In fact even though I'm completely clumsy, the one part of my body I've tried and tried to keep from getting injured is my nose, because I consider it to be my redeeming quality in terms of physical beauty.

But then at the same time, it seems like most other girls try to use make up techniques to make their noses look smaller, or in some cases if they can afford it, even get surgeries to "correct it". In fact I have this one wealthy friend I work with, for her seventeenth birthday, she admits she got a nose job from her parents. Even said it made her super happy. Now if she's more confident about herself because of that, that's cool. Good for her. But I've been told by a few other girls that if I just learn how to make mine look smaller, I'd be a lot happier and I'm just like "Uh, no. I like it."

Guys, do you find girls with larger noses to be attractive?

• Yessss!
  • No!
  • Other Opinion (care to share it?)
2mo I love how more girls find large noses on other girls less attractive, while guys find it more

Most Helpful Guy

• I never really payed attention. Indifferent. I'm sure there are guys who see a girl's nose to be important while others don't care. You seem satisfied with it so good for you. I'm glad there are girls who don't take the look of every inch of their body too seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• it all depends on the girl's appearance

What Guys Said 8

• Her nose is part of her - I don't think I would concentrate on one feature but just look at whole picture, the girl herself.

• Yes. I do for some unknown reason.

• not usually lol, depends on what it looks like though, is it one of those noses that look normal or look like a face divider?

• yes i find large noses attractive on girls

• I love girls with big noses

• It doesn't matter what size nose you have.

• Big noses and all doesn't bother mr at all. Its absolutely nothing to worry about.

Girls are he biggest critics of other girls

What Girls Said 0