Which one is better looking?

One of them is my girlfriend
Which one is better looking??Which one is better looking??

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• She is your girlfriend. Obviously she isn't ugly to you so why does the opinion on perfect strangers matters.

What Girls Said 16

• Seeing as GAG is composed of 90% caucazoids I'm not even sure they know how distinguish an attractive black woman when they see one.

The first girl is OBVIOUSLY your girlfriend. She need to moisturize her hair and give it a good comb

The second girl is Amandla Stenburg, famous for being on Hunger games. tsk tsk. She is gorgeous nonetheless.

• You are asking us if your girlfriend is ugly? No she's not ugly and why does it matter what we think? Does she know you posted this picture of her and asked anonymous people on line to rate her on her looks?

• Girl this is the 3rd how do I look question you've posted in a day. Give it a rest

• Second for sure...

• Why dose it matter what other people think if you love her? If you think she's pretty that's all that matters.

• why you want us to think that , if you love your girlfriend and care about her beauty its your decision

• No. Her eyes are pretty. But it really doesn't matter what WE think

• wtf is with girl 1's facial expression? lol

• They're both ugly.

• They both look pretty. :)

• both are gorgeous

• Second one

• She's not ugly but that facial expression is and she needs to do something with her hair. I've seen some gorgeous afros but that one looks rough. She'd also look better if she did something different with her eyebrows and learned how to properly apply mascara.

• yes she's

• If she's your girlfriend theeen why do you care what others think?
    Do you think she's ugly? That's what matters.

• They look the same except one has makeup XD

The second one looks better in my opinion

What Guys Said 14