What do you think of my body?

What do you think of my body?
I'm very self conscious of my body I feel like everyone is judging it and I feel like others think I'm skinny and have no muscle

Most Helpful Girl

• You ARE skinny but there's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone likes it when men are built like the hulk, y'know? :P
    (You look great. I find your body-type to be much more attractive than that of your typical meat-head.) 👌

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good bruv. Start lifting and training the way an ectomorph should in the gym. You have great bone structure and muscle insertions.

Thanks man I really appreciate that

What Girls Said 7

• You're fine.

• can we fuck? lol

• Again? Lol

• looking good

• Of course guys... Just tell you want girls to praise your body

• "I'm very self conscious of my body I feel like everyone is judging it and I feel like others think I'm skinny and have no muscle " Whaaaaaaaa? 😱 Omg, your muscles so 😍👌 you really dont have to be self conscious AT ALL, go out and be you 😎

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look great

• Looking good, bro!

You feel wrong about 'everyone'

• Abs not bad. Chest and forearms need work.

Yeah I used to be 200lbs but I got depressed and dropped down to 150lbs but I'm trying to make my way back to where I was before I'm just struggling super hard to put on weight cause my appetite is repressed as fuck

Then don't just eat your calories, drink them too. Drinking finely milled oats with a table spoon of wheat germ mixed with Vega One or a smoothie will help up your calories after a meal.