What do you think of my body?

What do you think of my body?
I'm very self conscious of my body I feel like everyone is judging it and I feel like others think I'm skinny and have no muscle

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You ARE skinny but there's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone likes it when men are built like the hulk, y'know? :P
    (You look great. I find your body-type to be much more attractive than that of your typical meat-head.) 👌

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good bruv. Start lifting and training the way an ectomorph should in the gym. You have great bone structure and muscle insertions.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thanks man I really appreciate that

What Girls Said 7

• You're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • can we fuck? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Again? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • looking good

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course guys... Just tell you want girls to praise your body

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'm very self conscious of my body I feel like everyone is judging it and I feel like others think I'm skinny and have no muscle " Whaaaaaaaa? 😱 Omg, your muscles so 😍👌 you really dont have to be self conscious AT ALL, go out and be you 😎

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking good, bro!

You feel wrong about 'everyone'

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs not bad. Chest and forearms need work.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah I used to be 200lbs but I got depressed and dropped down to 150lbs but I'm trying to make my way back to where I was before I'm just struggling super hard to put on weight cause my appetite is repressed as fuck

• 2mo

Then don't just eat your calories, drink them too. Drinking finely milled oats with a table spoon of wheat germ mixed with Vega One or a smoothie will help up your calories after a meal.