Ok people bare with me, does my face look too round in my profile pic?

like in unattractive way?

Most Helpful Guy

• sarah stop fishing for compliments, you know you are a hottie when you're walking that way stop it lol lol

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 40

• Yes.

You were victim of lens distortion. In which the size of things on the outer spaces of the photo get distorted and more round. Similar to the fish eye effect, but less noticeable.

I mean, your face is already round, but the effect is clearly visible in that photo. Either use a different lens, or try to center your face in the middle of the pic (and if you still want it to be on one side, just crop the picture to fit)

If you want further proof, look at the horizontal panes of the white window on the right side of the image. The ones in the vertical center of the image look good, but as they go up or down, they look more distorted.
    It's easy to notice when there are straight lines in the image.

• I think maybe it's the camera lens or the angle of the pics. Sometimes it seems a bit rounder, but then the one you have now is really nice.

• yea I look better live honestly
      in pics, especially selfies I look rounder and chubbier than usual

• Yeah, cameras do funny things to people's looks depending on lighting, angles, lens types, etc. Don't worry about it.

• 3|0
  • I think the other pic in your profile explains what's up: you have a round face and when your hairs are hanging close to your eyes and on your cheeks you see less of it.
    On this profile pic you're visible from right up front with your hairs "wide open" so it's more apparent.
    Don't worry, you still look as nice as on all other pics :D

• Lol no don't worry about it. You look amazing. Pictures do look better or worse depending how you take them that's for sure

New amazing song I found you probably know. Elissa Ahla Dounya lol you know?

Have one that you know is good? Or one you like? Arabic, Lebanese that is haha

• True I look better live than in pics. My face looks much chubbier in pics
      And about the song I need to check it

• You have a squared face :/

Just kidding hahaha nah, it doesn't look unattractive. It's round, but it doesn't look like a pool ball, so you're good xD

• I really think it s the pic though
      Makes it look worse than it seems
      Pool ball lmfao
      I thought it looked like a basketball

• Yeah, I think it's the picture too, cause I've seen other pictures of you and it doesn't look that round. But it's still not bad though.

• Okidokie ✌

• you look fine

• 1|0
  • Would not have noticed it unless you mentioned it - Still doesn't take away from your great beauty, you are gorgeous.

• Yeah you have a round face/head but I don't find it unattractive you don't look abnormal or anything though if that's what you mean, just normal like any other human bean.

• Its round but pretty, My face always looks overly long lol! opposite problem
    Your eyes are <3 though! and your hair is really pretty too!

• Nah you're cute Archiz

• No I like your face!!! 😍 it's round tho yeah its the type of face you have lol.

• Show us a better photo. I am unable to give a honest comment based on your current photo.

• Honestly yeah a little.

• 😒😒😒😒😒😒

• πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• you look cute

• Your a pretty girl but that's poor picture tbh
    Distorted you

• lol. no. Your gorgeous. Great smile. Beautiful eyes. What makes you think that?

• No, you're very pretty.

• No, very lovely and a pretty smile

• What? ? No way

• No not in the slightest. You have a beautiful face.

• It looks like a perfect circle lol sorry😅😅

• No, you silly sausage.

• Maybe a little but it is sweet...

• You have a pretty face Hunnie , don't rub my hand your making me blush
    😍 😝 ❀️

• No, you're really cute.^^ No problem, trust me.^^

• your curls balance it all out

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 20

• Your face looks more circular then any circle I could draw. But that doesn't make you unnatractive I think you look great.

• Your face looks cute and kissable babes 😍😚😚

• Adorable, @architz.
    Best One, hun, you ever Took.
    Good luck. xx

• Your face is round but it's not unattractive. Don't worry about it. You are really pretty, don't forget that.

• Ok I'm not just saying this to be all nice or because I like you, but you are genuinely pretty!
    You do have rounder cheeks but they look cute and will really be great when you get older but still look 20. You have nothing to worry about!

• Girl you know you fly lol

• No, not at all!!! You're super duper pretty!!! XD But I would recommend taking pictures from slightly above to eliminate and chin-mishaps that you might think you have (but don't because you're SOOO PRETTY!!!) Hope this helps! :-)

• you joking right. I hope you are you're so fucking gorgeous. BRB need my Ray bans because you so beautiful

• It doesn't

• Nah you look gorgeous!

• Its round, yes. But pretty and has definition.
    Round isn't a bad thing?

• No you look beautiful

• -_- You are too pretty to ask questions like this!

• Cut a few parts off and it'd be unattractive

• I was thinking about adding actually

• I was honestly thinking about just retaking the picture, if you're not satisfied with it

• i thought you had pride in your looks
    and no, you look fine

• What? Your Quite Desirable!

• Ktirr cutee shedile halk shuai a ases mabta3rfe enk helwe wl colier kmn helu😉😉

• You have a round face yes but it's so cuteee so stop feeling insecure if you do

• Your face looks round but not in unattractive way.

• Totally a cutie. Nothing wrong.