Would you date me? (Everything you need to know and see is on my profile)?

What would you do to me? 😉

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't see what the guys are seeing in you.

Masculinity lol

@CisScum haha I feel like you're the only rational male here.

Haha thanks a lot, I try my best to be somewhat level headed.

What Guys Said 52

• Serbian
    You love anal
    And I'll say you're cute

But that's just not how I choose really. I honestly choose based on what a girl does outside the bedroom. What's she into. Can she hang with me on the boards surfing, snowboarding haha. Intellect. All that stuffs lol.

• I wouldn't. I can't, tbh. I'm committed to my girl. You're cute, and I would date you in a second if I didn't have a girlfriend. But I do, and she's my world.

• Yes I would consider dating you. Probably hang out and go for walks, or dinner and a movie. Or somewhere we can have a coffee, drinks and chat it up. Try to get my hands all over you any chance I got. You know, all the fun stuff of getting to know one another.

• I'm not sure you could handle me, JuicyCat04, but I'll give you a chance I suppose. I'll give you a tip, though, if you're planning to deny me any orgasms like you are with that one guy that you're supposedly taking to that abandoned park, make sure to lock it up afterwards because I'll sneak away and rub one out.

• I feel like you're the type of guy that likes acting like girl on the internet for attention.

• You're attractive, but wouldn't be the type of girl what I would want to date.

Maybe stating your love for anal sex is all some other men need, but I care a Hell of a lot more about things other than that.

• Very pretty girl - Bit young for me but I am sure many guys closer to your age would be delighted to date you.

• Yeah sure.

• Nahhhhhh not my type 😉

• yeah why not? :)

• Based on looks? Yeah

• nope.

• Other than knowing you are a beautiful Serbian, what else can I easily discern?

You? Nothing. You are tooold for me.

LOL... I have no desire to be with you either young lady. You simply asked this question:

Q: Would you date me? (Everything you need to know and see is on my profile)?

My answer is that I do not know much other than these facts from your profile:
      1. You are beautiful.
      2. You are young.
      3. You are Serbian.

So, even if I was young, I'd consider dating you to know more, but I likely would not even attempt to date you unless I did know more about you first.

• meh... maybe. You're pretty but you don't seem like a very nice person. So I think I might fuck you and call it good... unless you surprised me.

• Nope, cause i don't like your personality. You don't come off as a nice person.
    You seem judgmental and sad but hey your decision. Not them words of mine.

• No cause I dont like your pants

• There isn't anything on your profile except a picture, and sorry that's not enough.

• Lol nice try catfish

• Probably a dude plus anal ain't my thing. Have no clue who or what kind of person you are so no

• You're pretty but I'd only date you if I liked you as a person because I think it's a waste of time and energy to date someone you don't actually care about

• I probably would. not so much because you are pretty, although that is important. but because I like your approach to dating.

• You're really hot! Now I don't know you but assuming you're not a horrible person lol and just based on your looks I totally would but you might be a little young for me.

• Among many other unmentionable things...

• sure

• I don't think you could handle what I would do to you 😜😝

• I would date you if you are mature enough and it would also depend on what your interests are in general

• I'd consider it, you're pretty enough but I have high standards in other departments

• Yeah, if you lived a little closer

• One night stand

• Yes would date you

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 8

• Sorry, I'm not into bestiality "Ms". Catfish ;)

• No I like men lol

• i like men

• sure yeah why not

• Are you hawt?

• Except that photo looks like you're in your 30s. So you totally aren't 19.

• I like dudes

• Nope, not into chicks.