Is my body unattractive to you?

Is my body unattractive to you?

• No you're perfectly fine
  • Yuck.. too fat
  • I wouldn't mind it even if you weighed more

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter what anyone else says, if you aren't happy with your own body thats going to shine through. Nothing is better than a female who has confidence and isn't ashamed of her body. As long as you're happy with yourself who cares what a bunch of strangers think

What Guys Said 13

• Yes. You are to young to let yourself go like that and miss out on life. Start working out while you still have the energy.

• I'm going to be honest with you just to help you instead of saying stuff like
    "your body is perfect".

You should immediately sign-up for a gym memberschip and start working out as harder as you can. The harder you work, the sooner you'll see the difference. Not only for your appearance but also your body health. Do it for yourself. Remember, you are perfect. Just do it.

• To some extent, yeah. Suggest losing some weight from your upper body.

• you are too fat

:( ugh

dont be sad, just work on your body, go to gym everyday and do lots of cardio, avoid fatty and oily foods and you'll make your body in perfect shape

• Overweight. But easy to change. Do it more for your health than looks. We have to conquer all the challenges life gives us. In the end your body will thank you. And you'll be healthier and happier. You dont need to join a gym, can do a lot at home. Then there's walking, dancing, walking up stairs or/and hills, house cleaning , etc.. Or join a sport. Eat right, and sleep enoughm Good luck.

• i believe you are fat.

• I don't see anything wrong with you

• Couldn't hurt to lose a little weight, but I don't mind chubby women.

• You are sexy as you are

• Don't let any guys give you shit, I think your body is perfect

• no I think you look great :) Hey can i drop you a message? :)

• I actually like your body type honestly.

• Right, quite unattractive.

What Girls Said 2

• You could lose a little.

• your weight is not heathy- so yeah you could use a little.

Try not to think of it as improving your appearance. Think of it as lengthening and improving the quality of your life.