Girls who HATE facial hair, do this guys look good with facial hair?

Girls who HATE facial hair, do this guys look good with facial hair?

• They look good with facial hair (explain why)
    86% (24)70% (7)82% (31)Vote
  • They would look better clean shaven
    14% (4)30% (3)18% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• facial hair is always better in my opinion. but if its short like that it will sting a bit when kissing a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Option A---I think they look excellent. They look like top class models. Even women who don't like facial hair will go for them.

0|0
    1|0
  • you look very good.. guys who are clean shaven by choice are humiliating to all men

0|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, I don't know what it is about facial hair. It makes men look manlier and classy. Yum! Hahah. I wasn't every too fond of facial hair as I grew up. But now, I love the unshaved face on my cheeks. As long as it is clean and nice on the guy, we're good. I do not like curly facial hair on faces. I'm talking about a full on beard. I don't mind beards on guys, but I just like it clean.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

You mean you like stubble faces? But don't they hurt and prick your soft hairless feminine skin?

• Toni Mahfud always looks like a demi god, the rest of them look good lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your examples I don't like this.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...50088a7dd3f1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that guys with facial hair look good, as long as they keep it neat and tidy. In my opinion, guys with the 'wild man' look are not as attractive as someone with what you see in the pictures. If they have a wild look, then it seems a little bit like they don't care about their appearance and are mountain men. Some girls like the wild appearance and some, like me, prefer a more subtle look. In the end, it is really up to the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • These guys aren't exactly a good frame of reference - they'd look super hot either way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they look sexy. I don't like overgrown facial hair. I don't like thick beards and especially not mustaches. But this is maintained and sexy. Plus facial hair looks better on tanned skinned people.

0|0
    0|0
  • they'd look better clean shaven

1|0
    1|0
  • They look good with facial hair. It makes them look more manly.

0|1
    0|0
  • He looks hot

0|0
    0|0