Would you feel up a girl this size?

Would you feel up a girl this size?Okay so Im really self conscious and am planning to get into shape, but its not going to happen over night. Im not here to ask for medical advice because I know that I'm slightly "overweight" which is still bad.
Recently I've scored myself a boyfriend and we are pretty touchy feely, but Im really self conscious. His felt up my leg, which was nice, and on my stomach, but I always squeeze it in so its not as bad. He hasn't mentioned anything other than noticing Im resenting his touch. Would you guys be okay if I was like this woman, or is it a turn off? Any advise on how to get over this self consciousness?

Most Helpful Guy

• she is very attractive, i dare say hot (yes she turns me on)... so no don't be too self conscious about it ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, it's all about how you carry your weight. That girl in your photo is beautiful. And let's face it, he knew what your body type was when he started dating you. You have no reason to feel so self conscious. You have to stop agreeing with your negative thoughts and remember no one is scrutinizing you harder than yourself. Learn to accept and love yourself unconditionally for all that you are.

Aww thank you <3 I know she is beautiful, very beautiful, but like me, she isn't your typical Victoria Secret model, isn't that what most guys crave?

Hey can I pm you

@Shawn58 yeah okay

What Guys Said 27

• I think she has a pretty good shape. It's curvy which makes it more interesting to feel - Moving my hand around her body. When compared to my body size and shape she is a little too big. But that's only because I'm skinny. But I'm sure other guys would be happy to feel her up.

• First things first: she still looks hot, and is borderline into fat land.

Second, when a man is with a woman, HE KNOWS !! what she looks like. He knows if she has a belly. He knows the size of her legs, ass, boobs, arms Everything!

He already knows what he is going to touch, and he is willing to do so. So please, do not be self concious when they do touch you, and don't retract your belly, cause he'll notice.
    When he doesn't touch you -> that's when you should start to get self-conscious

• if i weren't married i'd definitely cop a feel

• I don't want to live on this planet anymore. This woman is hot as fuck. The only men who wouldn't like this are virgin teens who'se only reality is the porn they watch and instagram models they fap to.

• he isn't blind. he's already seen what size you are. you can't actually hide it

and he's still there so obviously he doesn't care

• I think she looks lovely

• I would not have a problem with a girl/woman that size.
    If you're proportionate to this picture you're very beautiful

• In my opinion that's the ideal body shape not too big but something sexy and beautiful and fun to hold on to

There's nothing to be ashamed of

And being confident does a lot too
    Confidence is sexy

Not to an confused with arrogance though

• It's a turn off for most guys as far as I can see. Deffo for me. If you tell him how you feel, and he loves you, I don't see why you can't overcome your insecurities probably quicker than you expect

by the way I meant the body insecurity is the turn off... the woman in the pic has a near perfect body

• Yes, for sure

• Yeah, fluff is always good. It gives a woman curves

• sexy as hell

• Hell yes

• No she looks hot :D I;d deffinitley touch her up... and do WAY more than that XD

• Yes I would. Her size is sexy.

• If he's dating you, he doesn't care and thinks you're wonderful. Being self conscious is a turn off. Find solace in the fact he enjoys your company. He wouldn't be doing it if he didn't want to

• Yes but she wouldn't like me so I wouldn't bother trying

You dont know that, trust me, she may like you

A good chance she wouldn't though

• believe me guys dies to get a girl like you

• Perfect size

Why don't you message me sometime

i dont think my boyfriend would be happy with that sorry

• she's totally hot.. so yes.

• Not a turn off by any means. I would be honoured to land a girl like you.

• I would. I have done bigger women

• I wouldn't touch you

• I'd do a lot more than feel up a girl with a body like that.

• Sexy as hell

• Awesome. Curvy women are too sexy.

• This girl in the picture is hot as fuck.

What Girls Said 4

• She is hot - to me at least...
    I'm thinking most guys actually like that type of a body. But I understand - media can really mess a person up...

• You have very normal female proportions and I see muscle, so you certainly do not carry excessive fat. Its up to you to decide where you want to end. Just remember: training fat down is loosing female curves.

• She is very hot id touch her up if she was that way inclined.

• just be yourself. he will tell if your squeezing in xxx