Hey girls, do you think this guy is sexy?

This guy really dislikes his hairy chest... so do you girls like it or hate it?Hey girls, do you think this guy is sexy?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
  • mmm sexy ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Back in the 60's, chest / facial hair on men was a sign of being masculine.

Then came the fashion industry and told you that having too much hair is a problem & gross, guys should start shaving their beards, and they did, the fashion industry saw more potential to sell, having hair on the chest is gross, they bought into it, fashion industry said to itself, lets see what else can we find to sell, oh yes the shaving of legs wasn't a thing before, lets start a business here too.

- Fast forward to 2016 -

Media tells that having a subtle beard is okay, having a maintained chest hair is good, little bit of hair on the legs didn't hurt anymore, here use these things we give you to trim perfectly.

Now you be the judge.

I am perfectly happy with how much hair I've, Ido shave my beard but that's where I draw the line, chest hair, arm hair, leg hair are off limits.

What Guys Said 9

• It seem naturally all over the place making it look unattractive. If he trims it and makes the hair look even and proportionate then he might look just fine. But his current condition is pretty bad I think.

• Don't worry... give the guy a huge bank account and a high status paying job, he won't be short of a woman.

Or make him the host of a tv show on MTV (he is)

@Psuedoscape have you heard all these women saying how unattractive he is lol. At least us guys are not the ones who need makeup before appearing anywhere.

• Lol Nev's chest looks like a fucking rug

• It is hairy - Maybe a trim might help or even go whole way and do a shave/wax

• Yes , he is very sexy. Andre Agassi used to be like this but Steffi Graff married him. If this guy goes for a Brazilian Wax , he will look all right. Because his other features are very good.

• Too much hair tbh

• Need less girls answering and more women.

• I thought Harambe was dead?

• Thats nev schulman from mtv catfish, right?

What Girls Said 10

• Isn't there a guy on G@G who always posts questions about how hairy he is, and often posts that pic? 😬

• I think Nev has an attractive face, however I am not fond of body hair yet that is something you can easily get rid of or trim down.

• Hell naw.
    Not my type at all. He's a tiny Italian man... Nope. Not my thing.
    (I don't know if he's really Italian, but he looks like he might be.)

• sorry but no

• Nev?

• No, he isn't sexy. Too hairy and not even muscular.

• No. He's hairy with an unfit body. Gross

• Way to much hair... a little is ok... but that photo is just painful to look at.

• No too much hair

• I like chest hair 😀 with a trim every now and then would look even better, I personally love how neat it looks when it's a bit trimmed