Honestly, These girls on IG with amazing bodies and 100k-15 million + followers. It's basically their life and how they make money. Thoughts?

Honestly girls could theoretically sell their bodies and live more comfortable than majority of the population. You should see how much people pay female models and girls for dates and sex. And male models are second choice.. Just to give you some info on me I'm personally a male model and entrepreneur. And I love women not just for beauty. But respect for brains. But EVEN SO 90% OF THE TIME IF A GIRL AS A FAT A$$ I'm going to smash.. It's the strongest natural desire. But It's annoying because then these types of girls walk around acting like they are better than everyone. When all they do is focus on physical rather than mental. These same girls would get devoured mentally and in the world of business. Thought?
Photo is meHonestly,  These girls on IG with amazing bodies and 100k-15 million + followers.  It's basically their life and how they make money. Thoughts?

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, These girls on IG with amazing bodies and 100k-15 million + followers. It's basically their life and how they make money. Thoughts?
    It seems like since I quit modeling standards have gotten drastically low if you're a male model. Or you have a really amazing agent or personal photographer who managed to get you signed.

I imagine most gals have no interest in 'selling' their body.

"But It's annoying because then these types of girls walk around acting like they are better than everyone."
    I'm guessing the gals don't really act like they're better than everyone but reject you and thus you probably think she doesn't want to date/fuck/talk to you means she thinks she's better than everyone (making it so it's not about her not wanting you but her being 'stuckup').

Hahaha so Touche.
      Nice try,
      Considering I'm a 10/10. I devaule your opinion on my appearance. I have validation considered I'm genuinely the best looking guy 98% of everywhere I go. Not to mention your answer is coming from a place of hostility. Clearly. Therefore if you think your little remark caused some sort of offence. You're wrong.
      After filtering through the first paragraph of bull s*it. You actually wrote something with decent intellect. But is incorrect in logic. Yes, it's possible that girls may not be interested. But based off of what I've and many other guys higher than 7s is girls naturally play games. This is the information you disregarded in attempt to make me feel like shit. Because that was your goal ( You failed; I don't lack critical ability sweetheart 👻) What I mean by play games is attractive guys usually GET IGNORED. Because girls have huge fucking egos and cannot dare risk being rejected. So with a guy as hot as me they usually just linger, or ignore.

Maybe not to you. You so far are the MINORITY in my life. That's why I'm confident. Because so few girls haven't said I'm attractive or have I found out they thought so. Thanks though for completely ignoring the initial question. :) obviously your ego was involved

Plus those photos are me at 12% boyfriend and I'm 19 not even growing full facial hair. Imagine my facial structure once I'm at that Asian models body fat.. Maybe not a 10 in the model world yet. But it's OK because I sure as hell will be. Especially when I'm ripped, fully structured and tatted. So I'm a 10 in regular world and 8-9 in model world. Thanks for the fuel boo

• You aren't as attractive as you think you are...

2 girls out of 4,000,000 mm. K. 😭
      You girls got so far off.
      All this hostility is coming from the fact that my post broke your hearts. And I have no issue deflating your egos.
      You both are like 6s anyway.
      Could care less when I date models. And have a full IG with likes from.. MODELS.

Everywhere I go I get stared at. People always ask if I'm a model. You don't think I'm attractive? OK cool I don't know because I have a fulllllllllll array of people who do; And they look much better than you.
      Girl #2 says she models. Doubt it. @udolipixie because if you did you would notice guys act the same to attractive girls. It's human psychology

Oh my God fuck off already your ugly as fuck. You wouldn't know.

What Guys Said 1