A girl on here thinks that I am not attractive?

i feel sad because i have never had a girlfriend and now i think that i am ugly because she said that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your beautiful, your a beautiful little muffin.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares what she thinks? You can Not control how anybody else thinks and feels about you. If you really feel offended by them just by how they thought and felt about you, then either block them or report them.

Having a girlfriend requires effort, time and patience. No girl is just going to simply fall on your lap and fall in love with you like magic, because if that's what you expected it doesn't happen that way.

I feel it's not worth dwelling on any kind of unhappiness over the lack of a partner or significant other, because the more you dwell on it, the more unhappy you'll be.

Instead look on the bright side, if you don't have a girlfriend, you'll never have to deal with a breakup or potential cheating and lies. You also don't have to worry about dealing with someone else differences and any bullshit of theirs that you would have to put up with and you also have more control over your finances and expenses, and more control on deciding where you want to go, what you want to do, without having to try and juggle your schedule between work, relationship, and other responsibilities.

Sure you may not get "laid", but if that was really your goal, then it won't be as simple and easy. Besides there's always other ways you can get laid other than having a girlfriend and a relationship.

thanks she hurt my feelings

I really don't care to judge appearances or looks of people online. But for people I meet and see in real life, I could get judgmental depending upon the circumstances and situation. Such as for work or some specific event or something.

• 29d

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 13

• I'll start by saying that I'm sensitive like you, so I take it hard when someone says something like that to me, too (not so much when it's a stranger on the internet, but oh well).

Now time for some tough love. You're 25 and never had a girlfriend. Did you really think you were drop dead gorgeous? Maybe what the girl said was insensitive, but maybe it was a wake up call. Instead of throwing a pity party, you can work to improve yourself and end up happy. In order to achieve happiness in life, you have to be adaptable. You just have to. If what you've been doing isn't working, change it. And don't worry so much about the opinion of one person whom you've never met.

I'm sorry you feel sad. Everything will be okay.

thanks but i do like this girl from my country and she's not bad looking and has a killer body

Lol No but this is the internet son, honestly it's not that serious

@Shawn58 I think it's up to the recipient of the remark to decide how "serious" it is. When you say something offensive or hurtful, it's not you who gets to decide that, you see. Try making a racist comment and then telling the recipient that "it's not that serious."

Keep that in mind.

• People have preferences. You won't be everyone's cup of tea. Don't worry about it. Other women will think you look good.

• You shouldn't really care internet people's opinion , or at least don't take them too seriously.
    I have been told a few times ugly here by anons, whatever just shake it off!

Well when he was creeping in me and asked I was gonna be honest

• Fuck her lol we're all less attractive someone, know you look good. The next person might think you're stunning.

• Not everyone is gonna think you're attractive? Get over it.

• Is this about what I Said?

• She's not wrong.

Lol why you so mean tho

@Whaaaaa lol why you keep calling me ugly I know you don't think I'm ugly lol why keep saying that like I'm supposed to get mad

• Get over it!

• screw what others think about you especially on GAG

• Lol that's okay it's just one girl 😂
    Don't worry about it cutie, some people will find you attractive

• Screw what she says
    There are lots of people who would find you attractive

• She's stupid don't give her any more thought

• Who cares? Not everyone is going to find you attractive. If one girl telling you that you aren't attractive is enough to hurt your feelings then you have deeper issues than that one girl's comment.

What Guys Said 18

• Come on, DUDE!! Are you really going to let one little, #&%(%$$^& make you feel bad about yourself?
    Boba Fett would have just killed her, in the Star Wars world!!
    You are going to get rejected by women a thousand times, before you find the 'PERFECT' one, for you!!
    Think about it this way: One less, on that Thousand, and one more closer!!
    Just be YOU, and LIKE yourself, and women will sense that, and if you can make them laugh, and like themselves, and feel good, with you, You are a ROCK STAR!!!
    Forget the social norms, societal BS, and just be you, and find that one that just likes you, being YOU!!

• You're 25 years old man. If you spend your entire life allowing your life to be solely steered by the tides of other people's opinions, the only thing that's gonna end up happening is your shit is gonna end up dashed against some pretty rocky shores.

• Forget her, pal there is someone for everyone - You look okay to me, look ahead not back - Listen to people that build you up not tear you down

• Virtually everyone you know, virtually everyone you meet, has at one time or another been called ugly.

If this is just one person's opinion, then you must move on to find someone who does find you attractive. If it's many women, then perhaps you should consider changing your appearance.

• Why do you care what one girl thinks, keep your head up mate!

• cimg.tvgcdn.net/.../crying-face-dawson1.jpg

It's okay OP, the internet is a dangerous place.

• If you think you are ugly then how do you expect other people to think your not?

There is no magic pill. Your not going to go to bed one day and wake up the next morning with a girlfriend. You have to work for it.

What I said.

Yea he's gotta get more confident or this will keep happening. All the mean people and trolls will bait him.. and he will be troll food.

• Look you shouldn't be saying crap like that man unless you want to get blocked or reported. However if a girl calls you creepy because you're ugly when in fact you're not even being creepy, those are girl you want to stay away from brush it off your shoulder and move on. Again don't go sending sexual comments like that man you gotta think.

So I'm ugly

Not from the way you're talking you scream low self-esteem man and you have to think is opening up a conversation about a girl's breasts really smart?

I know your right

• And?

• Not everyone will find your attractive

• so what? it doesn't matter what people say

• you're an alright looking dude so don't trip. but you need to man up to be honest people are always going to find ways to bring you down no matter who you are or what you look like you just need to learn how to dodge that negativity, the girl knows that she's ugly so she want somebody else to feel ugly too and go get a girl if you feel sad about that

• Taste is subjective.
    Some bish thought I was too. And I model

media.giphy.com/media/XwOEGLRlAUb4Y/giphy.gif

• Why are you so sensitive... Let me guess, you messaged her about her tits? -_- What do you expect mate

• How can i join your bandwagon?

• Ask another girl. You may get a different answer.

• A little advice. Muscle makes any man attractive. Unless he is deformed lol

• @Whaaaaa You hurt the guy feelings