Am I'm too ugly to date?

I think my physical features has hindered my dating life especially with Asian women. Asian women from what I see would never touch someone brown or even tanned. I just bought $ 120.00 on skin whitening cream which I should be getting in the mail soon. I feel people who are white just overall do better in dating than people of my color (at least from what I see). Going dateless and no relationship year after year I'm trying to figure a better way. Of course being ugly like me just makes it a lot worst. Since I been dateless I do believe I'm ugly (unfortunately). Also my city is just horrible for dating since there is an imbalance male to female ratio more men than women. But do feel ugliness is the problem and that is why I'm starting with skin bleaching cream to make me lighter. Then if that is not enough, maybe I will get a lip job (think lips might be a little too big).

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/lakecreek/selfie_zpszrib8t4z.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• No your not a bad looking guy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go for any lip job. Your lips are all right. Your whole appearance seems to be good. Even your color is not very bad. Don't get worried. You are only 30. Try a little bit harder. Take some advice from Professionals who give advice on relationships. and use all options at your disposal. Fin time to make friends with girls. Present your self confidently and let girls know that you are ready to be loved.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• You gotta love yourself first if your going to ever expect someone else to love you. You are setting yourself up for failure before you even try. You reap what you sow. You think you are ugly and can't get a date so that is what will manifest itself on the outside. You have to believe you can. Have faith.

• Problem is u r suffering from inferiority complex... be smart. don't fear rejection. and bro u r not ugly😊

• No pic

• dude what the hell is wrong with you? why would you waste so much money you're not a bad looking dude I seen uglier guys then you with girls if there's no women in your area that thinks you're attractive look someplace else there's billions of girls on this planet I'm sure a lot of them will find you dateable. don't trip your good

• Don't see any pictures

• You don't look bad in my opinion