Who is more attractive out of the both of these YouTubers?

So a lot of "YouTube drama" went down recently between Leafyishere and iDubbbz. iDubbbz, or Ian, made a video on Leafy calling him out on his repetitive content and hypocritical principles, which ended up going viral. The video garnished over 11 million views and caused Leafyishere, or Calvin to lose thousands of subs. He ended up making a response, but it only brought him more hate, and caused Ian to make a part 2 calling him out again.

That out of the way, iDubbbz and leafy roasted each other for their features. Leafy says that iDubbbz has a huge forehead and iDubbbz says that Leafy has no chin. It's hilarious.

So i I wanna know who you think is more attractive and why. It's just for fun because school is boring and I wanna discuss important shit like this lol. Here are pictures of both of them:

LeafyisHere (Calvin)
iDubbbz (Ian)

• Leafyishere (Calvin)
    64%(28)57%(37)Vote43%(9)
  • iDubbbz (Ian)
    36%(16)43%(28)Vote57%(12)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely Leafy, ugh idubbbz had this intro on his content cop for Leafy and he blew a bunch of boogers on a car window. *HUUUURGGEHH* it made me want to throw up.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 7

• Neither of them are my types they both look too feminine.

• Out of those 2, LeafyisHere.

• NoChin is definitely cuter than Mr Forehead, but I like Ian better personality wise. He's very funny.

• omg i love this question after watching ian's roast!!! :') obviously ian... at least ian has a chin!^_^ he's hot in my opinion

• The first dude reminds me of that guy in the Lorax, in the flashback parts of the teenage dude, not the one of the twelvie dude who was hitting on a college girl.

And neither of them are "hot" in my opinion. I have my sights set on someone else!

• I find none of them attractive.

• Neither are attractive.