Which one would you choose?

Which one would you choose?
The stoner (top left) the athlete (top right) the brain (bottom left) or the gym rat (bottom right) which one are you most like and girls which one is more attractive to you and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll have the stoner, please lol bc I'm a stoner myself and they're usually fun
    the athlete would be focused on whatever sport he plays (not my thing unless he's a ufc fighter) the brain would probably pay more attention to his studies than to me and the gym rat is most likely obsessed with his body -a completely turn off for me-

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick the female version of the brain.

What Girls Said 6

• Top right looks hot. But I have to choose the brain. Smart guys are sexy for me.

• The brain.

But tbh I foolishly go for gym rats because i'm at the gym a lot LOL

• The brain.

• The brain. Because I am attracted to people who love to learn.

• Either stoner because they usually are into the same things as me (other things than drugs) or athlete if he's not cocky.

• The brain! I'm a nerd myself so I would like a man that have the same humor and understanding of things that I have!

What Guys Said 1