Can you rate my body on a scale of 1 to 10 pls?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 60

• 'Twas a dark and horny night in the land of Gagroniath. The city was wrought with beasts of trickery and fishes of cat. The world seemed like it was but all but lost, but alas, one man stood o'er the pillaged village, waiting for the hellfire of legends to rain truth on the witch of the east titled "OP."

He said, "lest I die a tricked man, let-ith the mighty GAGon (GAG + dragon) come!"
    🔥🔥🔥🐲

Oh, the joy! The horror! The mighty GAGon came with gleamings wings and teeth of snowy fire. He spoketh to the town, "With thy ancient manuscripts written by the Googlettians, I hast judged thou witch OP to be a fish of cat!"

After smiting the evil maiden with ease, some once-bewitched men of the village questioned the mighty GAGon. "How did you know such things o' Mighty GAGon?" He responded with unapproachable wisdom, "For it is written in the book of reverse-image from the Googleonians, OP possibly searched for 'booty imgur' and alas found her results. The tales of the booty spell live all o'er the ancients Googleonian's lands in the thousands."

"I don't believe thee words!" quoteth a bewitched peasant.

The angered mighty GAGon responded with citing the ancient language of old, "FOOOOL!
    http://m.imgur.com/r/gonewild/dUdPIEF For it is written, WHEN-I'M-MOODY-GRAB-THE-BOOTY! That was but one envisionment of the witch OP!" The questioning man burst spontaneously into flames from his doubt of the mighty GAGon.

Awed by the might, the villagers cried "we want more!" but yet, the Mighty GAGon said by his just nature, "I decline, for there are peasant children in Gagroniath who cannot witness such explicit sorcery!"

With the raw power still ringing in the village's ears, the Mighty GAGon flew amongst the sunset into a cloud of awe.

Some say the Mighty GAGon sleeps, but I believe the Mighty GAGon still saves us to this day.
    🔥🔥🔥🐉

• 0/10 ugly catfish

www.google.lu/search

• You have an outstanding body! Easily a 9-9.5!

• Bitch, that ain't even you... next 😒

• y u have a really nice ass but to rate your full body we would need another picture... but don't be insecure if a guy likes u it should be for your personality

• Real or fake, that's a great body. And love the lingerie. Would like to see the front too.

• Can't rate you, you are sitting down you dont show a standing front view you pic

• You look wonderful.

• I don't like giving a number based on looks, however I will say that
    You're very beautiful.
    Hard to tell from just view
    You definitely have a great ass

• Your body or your ass?

• 10 10 10 10

• Holy Sweet Christmas...

• i can only see your butt, which is 8/10

• I'm just gonna say 10/10

• A catfish / 10

• Looks fine

• 8. You're body is great 😀

I really like your bum. Nice nose, pretty eyes, nice arms. But what's get me the most : your fingers! I would like to hold them 😆

• Just from that side you're a 10 for sure :D how's the front?

• You have a great body and an awesome choice in underwear

• It's a solid 9 from the back

• can't see anything and you are using counter to lift ass.

• Your ass is perfect. And from what I can gather the rest of your body is sweet.

• be mine out of 10

• 200 / 10

• you are a solid 100

• You're pretty I hate rating but don't sweat it, I just wished not everything was about looks

• 10/10

• 10! Very sexy!

• How about eleven!

• very sexy. go with 8. see from front?

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 5

• why you put your ass on the border LOL... sounds like you tryna fool people

• What is the point on posting fake pictures if it isn't you? XD like really? Hahaha!

• 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 your body is so nice
    we have the same body shape but hmu if you swing that way. 😊😊😉

• Lol it is not like we don't have the option to search for u on google xD

FAKE.

• Rating of 10